Anyone slabbing thru Kentucky on I-64 on Friday the 14th?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndianaTom

Reaction score
I'll probably take the straight shot to EOM, because I'm sure there will be plenty of tasty roads there in WV. I'll be picking up I-64 in Indiana, just west of Louisville.

Me departure time is open for discussion.

We live in Lexington and will be taking 64 over on Friday...unfortunately, right now it looks like we will be trailering the bike because the wife doesnt want to ride to EOM...I am still working that though and hope to change her mind.

Will likely leave at 7-8am.

I live in New Albany, just off 265 and if I can get away to go, I will be taking the same route as you. Wife's birthday is the 13th and I coach volleyball and we have a game on the 16th at 4pm. Trying to decide if it would be appropriate to plan "me" time around these dates. Will speak with wife tonight and see what she says. 365 miles on I64 would be nice to have company.

I'll probably take the straight shot to EOM, because I'm sure there will be plenty of tasty roads there in WV. I'll be picking up I-64 in Indiana, just west of Louisville.
Me departure time is open for discussion.
I'll be slabbing it over later in the evening on Thursday if you are up for a ride then.....

I am thinking of heading out, say anywhere from 5-8 pm.......

maybe earlier if I can skip away from work........ :drinks:

Last edited by a moderator: