Arrival Home from NERDS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJB

Reaction score
I am starting this thread just to say Thanks to Ed and Fred for the great weekend and that I arrived home wet and safe. Talk to you ll soon

Got home an hour or so ago.. Pretty much everything that could have happened did.. <_< Almost 2 hours @ sarnia enabled me to sleep for and hour before my attempt at crossing.. 90 minutes after I awoke I got across Rain from the 401/402 junction til just before sarnia..Rain on the bridge.. Ignition switch puked in the rain.. Slept under a tree in the rest area till it quit.

Fixed the poop and got rained on again..

A 4 hour drive took 10..

Glad your home Ok It was great to finally meet you and Dolly,my wife says Dolly is real cute..., YOU....not so much!

by the way...HAPPY B DAY you old fuk I'm sure ya'll git sum favors from Dolly tonite :yahoo:

A big shout of thanks to the organizers for a well-organized rally with great people, great tours, and plenty of beer, food and time to discuss them at the end of the day. You guys rock :)