ATL sighting...Another poor sucker up way too early!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayW

Reaction score
Saw a blue FJR this morning on the way into work crossing Austell Rd at Callaway at 6:40 this morning. They were heading west and I was going east. Anyone here that has to get up way too early in the morning?

Ray

Ray, I can tell you who it wasn't, lol.

BTW, I still need to get that Mad Map to you. I've been so busy I keep forgetting. This weekends weather looks to be shit, maybe next weekend if you arn't tied up?

Ray, I can tell you who it wasn't, lol.
BTW, I still need to get that Mad Map to you. I've been so busy I keep forgetting. This weekends weather looks to be shit, maybe next weekend if you arn't tied up?
No biggie on the map right now. "Whenever" is good enough. :D

<grumble>....on call next week...birthday's on the first too....had thought about going to Nashville for the WERA races but I guess that's cancelled.....oh well....I do get tomorrow off though so get a nice three day weekend. I worked last saturday so they are letting me make it up by taking friday off... :yahoo:

I did a nice ride around alatoona on the 11th. Had the Friday off too. Got the route from a book I picked up in Helen a while back. Nice roads but way too much traffic. 108 up to waleska was nice...not much traffic...nice curves... Only 9 miles long though. The wife followed me in the Miata and we had lunch at the Little River Grill. Good food!! sat on the deck and watched the boats on the lake.

Hey...know anyone that is looking to hire an LPN? The wife is looking for a new job. Another reason why I can't go to Nashville next weekend and why I *need* the on call pay.

We'll get together sometime soon. What ever happend to the plans for an FJR bike night?

Ray

We'll get it figured out man.

I do have someone I can ask about LPN, I'll let ya know what I find out, might take me a little while to catch up with that person.

As for the bike night, I think Jason was looking into that, but I know he's been super busy with the new business and all. Maybe I'll post up about it later tonight and see if we get any bites.

Latest posts