Backfire Motorcycle Night Spring Opener is March 20, 2019.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
35349749_10155320627831035_5185008137479913472_o.jpg

Probably an saread SR500 sighting on Wednesday. Finally got a Backfire nite when I can go. See you there.......

Well, time to gas up the SR500 for Backfire. Since The SHOP is just down the street from work, I have no excuse for not going.

• Members+
  • bullet_black.png
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:ridings' future
  • 2013A (Gen 3) World

Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:54 AM

Hello Forum Friends and my lesser Eastsider collegues.

I am the proud new owner of the 2013 FJR 1300A in Stone Grey. I found her in Modesto, Ca. and engineer Allen let her go with 7500 miles on the odometer. His asking and sale price was a dollar for each mile.

I intend to attend Backfiremoto in SODO March 20th and wish to make contact with Pieman and Escapefjrtist and others to ask to meet and rally. I'd like to throw out my contact number and some such arrangement to find you guys. Thanks.

I'll be back at this forum later today. Thanks.

Archer

Very good, Pie Smuggler! And thanks for the pic. I'll hang with the usual perps and watch for others. I'll drive out to ya'lls hinterland one fine day this Spring Cya soon.

Backfiremoto Event number 88 is Wednesday, July 17th, 2019 4pm rain or shine in Sodo at The Shop / Derby 2233 6th Ave. South. Alongside hundreds of bikes and PNW moto culture and friendly enthusiasts you will find a swell Beergarden with outdoor food booths, a live musical performance by "Ffej " ... a veteran Seattle analog synth player, songwriter, and experimentalist who delivers a unique performance that is not easily forgotten! (7 pm) . Also, drop back to the backroom to see an Art show by painter Missy Dahl. Last but not least... Pinstriper Kevin Drake will be on-site! ...ready to pinstripe any project that you can bring to the event. .... helmets, tanks, fenders, jackets, gloves,etc... (no face painting...haha) It's going to be another fun and Free event so SEE YOU THERE ! Presented by Backfiremoto Events and Backfire Motobar in Greenwood. Please share this post! It really helps!

66289967_10156125472401035_8110552981193097216_o.jpg

Squeeze every last bit out of summer!!!  Backfire's last summer 2019 meet is tonite!!!  Weather is looking good for this one so don't miss it.

Meet at THE SHOP, SODO District, 2233 6th Ave. South Seattle.