Baron Von grumble meets an FJR (NSFW)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gbjbany

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to oldmichael for putting me on to Baron Von grumble , whilst going through his, in my mind hilarious, rumblings , he meets an FJR with some sort of contraption on he back

Anyway if you haven't watched them , the language is adult, so be warned

Here you go at about , 9:15 he catches up to the FJR

Baron Von Grumble is very funny and quite the celebrity in the UK motovlog community. Watch his GSXR offload and In Search Of Puss in Boots videos to see what me mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, changed my mind a little .... Baron Von Crunkel is entertaining ,, a
fool.gif
... but funny. Hang on ... that's what fools are huh?

You watch vldeos from the UK including BVG and you see how spoiled they truly are. Filtering or lane splitting run wild and everyone seems to cope fine while here in the USA excluding California - we cannot split or we will get an award.

I must admit that they have been a bad influence on me causing me to lane split up here in the PNW on my daly commute grid in Portlandia.

I know not everybody enjoyed these - but here's his race day Video in Catalunya, Spain

some additional info

"the gearing is different on this bike so in reality its more like 180."

"i was doing around 1m58s there and the fast guys were doing 1m44s "

The 'Baron' needs to take some yoga or learn to meditate. Something to calm himself before he starts talking like that while walking around and gets tossed in the nut house.

I didn't find it amusing, but it was tedious to listen to/watch. To anyone that was attempting to see what the OP had in mind by the topic title, skip to 7:26 and after the bike is out of sight, close the page and go for a ride.

@Gbjbany - Dude, you live in CA, you have no excuse for watching that crap. You're fined two sets of tires and until you wear them out, stay off the internet. (The NSA is watching you...)
smile.png

Moved because, while technically a video, it was more accurately a "joke" (of sorts) according to the OP's comments.

Here's another colorful chap on his FJR in the recent Atlanta Snow - like me he rides every day - unlike me - he got snow we are hardly getting rain - but still riding - not just watching you tube !