Bearly Flying's wife has passed away unexpectedly

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, Don. There's little comfort in times like this but you know your friends are in your corner.

Stef

Man, I am sorry to hear this Don...

May she Rest in Peace knowing that she was well loved, As are you Don.

All our brothers and sisters feel your pain today.

Stay strong,

Adam

My friend Don,

Holly will be sadly missed and forever remembered. Our heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. During this time of a shocking loss we can not possibly understand the "why", Sylvia summed it up the other evening, "God simply needs Holly's help with something". Rest in peace Holly.

Your friend Bruce

Don,

Sorry to hear about your sudden loss.

As I get older, I think about death more and more each day. I really do not know how I could handle something like this.

I hope and pray that you find some kind of comfort in the near future.

Be strong.

Don, sorry to hear of your loss of your lovely wife. My deepest sympathy to you and your family!

I'm very sad to be sharing with you guys the news I received from Mike-H Monday night. Don's beautiful wife of 30 years, Holly, passed away suddenly on Saturday. The autopsy found a blood clot in the heart, which ended her life of 52 years, immediately. She was very healthy and had no heart condition. I spoke with Don last night for awhile and he is hanging in there, trying to cope with the shock of it all. Don and Holly do not have children but they spend alot of time with their 3 year old niece, who lives nearby. They have 2 pets, a dog and a cat. Their dog is 16 years old and in need of a life-saving surgery. Hopefully this surgery will go well and Don won't lose another best friend.
Holly and her niece:

Don, My prayers and thoughts are with you in this very difficult time. Hang in there my friend, and call whenever you need to chat. I know there's gonna be alot of riding in your future now and my place is your place. Stop by anytime when your out for a spin!

M~
My thoughts and prayers to Don for this sad loss.

Don I am so sorry to hear this news. We have been away for 3 weeks and I just logged into the Forum tonight. Our thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. PM me with your phone number if you would like to talk.