Beautiful Saturday Morning Out There

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
You go riding.

Got up early for a change, 8:45. That yellow stuff coming in through the window appears to be sun, first time we've seen it around these here parts in days.

Prolly get on Bessie and go for a ride later.

Anyone around...?

JB

Sorry JB, I can't make it to NorCal in time for a ride. :(

I wanted to go ocean kayaking today, already way warm and may hit 80º today.

Also may help new FeeJ member with a TBS. Who knows....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah me. If you can handle being seen with someone on a Gold Wing. got a few errands but will be free later.
Text sent....

Sorry JB, I can't make it to NorCal in time for a ride. :(

I wanted to go ocean kayaking today, already way warm and may hit 80º today.

Also may help new FeeJ member with a TBS. Who knows....
80? Seriously? :blink:

Hope to see you in the new year.

Well, it must be nice to have the 80's in Nov. I like my winter time though. Here in Amarillo, TX it was 55 deg. at 4am but now is 46 deg at 3:30pm. That isn't too bad, thought about going for a ride myself... it is the 30-45mph winds that are the problem!!!!

Enjoy your 80 deg!

Reble

Well, it must be nice to have the 80's in Nov. I like my winter time though. Here in Amarillo, TX it was 55 deg. at 4am but now is 46 deg at 3:30pm. That isn't too bad, thought about going for a ride myself... it is the 30-45mph winds that are the problem!!!!

Enjoy your 80 deg!

Reble
Same in Waco today. Not raining but cloudy and extremely windy. I stayed in by the fire. :lol:

80 was Southern California. Up here in the Bay Area it was about 55 during my ride, maybe down to 52. I didn't wear my heated gloves, but I enjoyed the heated jacket.

Had a great ride. Beautiful day. Took it easy, got home safely.

^^ glad you had a good ride today, pretty much any ride is a good ride. ;)

Yes it was a good 80º or more today. I did ride down to south county to go meet stioc and we did a spark plug change and TBS, hopefully his bike is doing better.

Then a friend came by, and we sat outside and had beers (Newcastle Brown, Dunkle Weizen, Guiness Draught) and stogies. :D

Over here in the Central Valley fog was with us until nearly 1:00 PM. I took off before it broke and headed for the foothills where it was nice and sunny. Got 20 lbs of apples which fit into the Give E55 trunk with ease, and stopped at the Jack Russell Brewery out on North Canyon road. Beautiful day, in the low 60s. Dodged some Christmas trees on the way home.

Over here in the Central Valley fog was with us until nearly 1:00 PM. I took off before it broke and headed for the foothills where it was nice and sunny. Got 20 lbs of apples which fit into the Give E55 trunk with ease, and stopped at the Jack Russell Brewery out on North Canyon road. Beautiful day, in the low 60s. Dodged some Christmas trees on the way home.

Real nice out on Misquito Ridge but have to agree on all the Christmas tree hauling :unsure:

Near Pismo Beach, I sat at a Holiday Art Show all day. Gotta make enough coin this season for a set of Hiedenau K-60's for the Zook to DV this Spring. :yahoo:

Latest posts