Beemerdons Travel Schedule for 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I should post this from SEOR 2016

DSC_2391%20Copy.jpg

DSC_2382%20Copy.jpg

DSC_2385%20Copy.jpg

AbercrombieFJR carried Don from CFR to North Dakota and thence on to Red Lodge MT.

Don arrived well rested in Red Lodge for the Red Lodge Rendezvous, he survived both the event and his quick trip back to Spearfish. Don was heard to remark that The Gray Ghost looked an awful lot like Naomi.

Don's next adventure will be a ride through the Black Hills when the Great White Northern Army of Liberation or whatever in hell Billy, Ray, and Jeff call themselves, return from their Northwestern Adventure next week.

After his Black Hills adventure, and I hope Billy will capture some of those memorable moments in his inestimable style,

PM sent to GURLOCK to effect transfer of Don, However, if GURLOCK does not take custody I will take Don to NAFO crisscrossing the Continental Divide enroute.

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="LKLD" data-cid="1327274" data-time="1469531342"><p>

I take it Don's on his way to NAFO?</p></blockquote>

Don is safely in my top box, he's been bitching all afternoon, but I didn't want to forget him. Will stop and take a few pictures along the way to Montrose.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="LKLD" data-cid="1327274" data-time="1469531342"><p>I take it Don's on his way to NAFO?</p></blockquote>

Don is safely in my top box, he's been bitching all afternoon, but I didn't want to forget him. Will stop and take a few pictures along the way to Montrose.
I bet he's been cursing the Canadians like usual.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="LKLD" data-cid="1327274" data-time="1469531342"><p>I take it Don's on his way to NAFO?</p></blockquote>

I bet he's been cursing the Canadians like usual.
It's hard to understand him, a littler muffled wrapped in the jacket, but I'm sure Kanadians and Billy Fitz are both objects of his derision

Got a late start this morning due to SWMBO being a little bit under the weather, a little food poisoning goes a long ways

We didn't get any pictures today, had to outflank a few thunderstorms and then there was the I-25 traffic jam in the 95f heat.

Tomorrow should be a better day as Tyler always takes good pictures

Don turned over to HotRodZilla and Oface and has the position of honor at the NAFO sign in table.

Who takes Don from here?