Best of Red Lodge Pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad one of the other guys near at the time didn't have their phone out!! I distracted her, Ogre was taking excellent notes, and the other two were..........trying to figure out who the kid boyfriend was with her!!

Never mind, those men are honorable gentlemen!

Carl, you know my motto is Seek Adventure. Sometimes it comes in mysterious, non-traditional, wierd ways. As long as it's adventure, I am good with any and all of it!!

Andrew, thank u. I feel redeemed. Actually, it's not like I was plotting anything, I was just letting a young lady have an opportunity to sit on such a fine Gen 1 machine. I was more or less acting as a FJR Ambassador of Red Lodge. Just doing my civic duty and glad I could make a contribution to the cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh is a clean cut, all American boy, the ladies recognize that he is not a threat.

Unlike some, he did not sniff the seat

Just got around to looking through this. Great pics and report. It brought back a lot of fond memories of beartooth and that area from our 2014 trip. Thanks for posting.

Latest posts