Biggest / Best Yamaha dealer in TX?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Odessa / Midland area. I was hoping to buy out of DFW, San Antonio, Austin or somewhere that does volume. They don't even have FJRs in the showroom where I am.

What kind of deal can one expect to get on a 2012? I've seen them on Ebay for 12,999 but they're all pretty far away.

Stadium Yamaha in Dallas has been pretty good to several folks I know. Might give them a ring.

I live in Phoenix, but I bought my Super Tenere at Yamaha Sportscenter in Longview...I remember seeing an FJR or two on the show floor when I picked it up last year.

Stadium Yamaha had a 2012 on the floor this week with a sticker of 13,999 on it. Katy Yamaha also had one but no price. Haven't seen one on the floor in Austin or San Antonio.

Joe

I know this is a little late - lol - on the post but I'll tell you who to avoid. Cowboy Yamaha, Honda in Beaumont, Texas. They have screwed things up for the last time with me. A large group of idiots who can only stare at you with dumb looks when they mess up. Biggest bunch of do-nothings jerks I've ever seen. No one there gives a crap. They sold me the wrong size oil filter for my bike and good thing I discovered it prior to draining the oil. Later on, I went in there for a part and the little sales lady called me a liar when I told her she quoted me a certain price over the phone less than 30 minutes prior. There is no way I made a $150 mistake on what she said. And yes, she is the only female in the parts department.

The store is owned by a super rich lawyer who wouldn't know a motorcycle if it ran over him.

Latest posts