BikeBandit.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ionbeam

2 FUN
Reaction score
-- Truthful Name

The OEM tires on my '15 have gone strange in handling and have started to wear fast. BikeBandit had replacement tires at a good price so I ordered a set to be installed before NERDS. They took my money but haven't shipped the tires. I've gone into a tire conservation mode, hopefully my OEM tires will make all of NERDS and get me home. I've got a pretty good front tire hanging around in my garage but my emergency replacement rear tire isn't much better off than the one on the bike right now.

If ordering from BB, be sure to find out if the item is in stock if you need it by a particular time. When I called BB they told me they are awaiting my tires to be 'fulfilled' and will ship them after that. San Diego to NH has never been a quick trip for tires. Tires are considered hazardous materials and cannot be expedited. At this point I may have to tell the shipper to delay delivery so the tires don't spend 4 days on my front porch while I'm in Stowe.

In an emergency there is always the car.

Hate to hear this.

I've had good luck buying vintage parts from them.

But we all need to be aware of who can provide fresh rubber, and who can't.

Thanks!