Biker clocked at 193 mph in the RAIN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this will turn out to be like the infamous 205 ticket where the bike clocked isn't even capable of reaching anywhere near the speed claimed by the trooper.

Couldn't have been an FJR... he was ONLY 28.

Gary

darksider #44
Maybe he was on the new Harley Davidson...the 2013 VClassicSpringerBobberDeuceSoftailUltraRod...I hear it's got that newest HD motor. It's a WATER cooled Vtwin. No, its not the panhead...nope, not the shovelhead...no, not the knucklehead, and NO, not the Flathead...instead, its the NEW IMPROVED HD Showerhead®!

You heard it hear first folks. :p

I've been pissed off all week because I got my first ticket in 18 years this past weekend - guess I shouldn't feel so bad, with this guy getting fourteen in one sitting lol. :blink:

This guy is my HERO!!! In the rain? Outstanding! Hell, a recent thread around here and all the pussies came out en mass saying they don't ride in the rain. But not this guy. 193 freaking mph!!! Cajones! BIG ones! He's the MAN!

14 freaking tickets?!?!?! Cripes, those jack-booted Nazi thugs are picking on poor dude. Where's the love?

Hilarious reader comments...

"Anderson was issued 14 traffic tickets, including one for speeding."

I am curious what the others were.

---I think the other 13 were for being so bad@ss!

I once got up to 8 MPH on an L.A freeway !

Even the bugs in his teeth were screaming at him to slow down.

I'm gonna step out on a limb and guess he wasn't on a Harley...

Maybe he was just trying to get the %$#& out of New York.

He would've gone faster, but he was texting.

He'd obviously done the Trooper Mod.

biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy is my HERO!!! In the rain? Outstanding! Hell, a recent thread around here and all the pussies came out en mass saying they don't ride in the rain. But not this guy. 193 freaking mph!!! Cajones! BIG ones! He's the MAN!

14 freaking tickets?!?!?! Cripes, those jack-booted Nazi thugs are picking on poor dude. Where's the love?
I have to admit, that was pretty funny!

Ya most of the guys on FJR's here would have a few years on me alright :) but you would learn a lot from guys like that.
When you're 28, you really hope that people get smarter when they get older....and that all those old guys have wisdom.

But, alas, on this Forum, with rare exceptions, it doesn't seem to be panning out that way....those old guys mainly are handing out beer farts instead of nuggets of wisdom. :D