BITE THE WEENIE !!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All photos here are from fellow LDRider Steve Hobart:

Pinks:

422680279_DNiAp-L.jpg

3 FJR Pilots: Dean Tanji (clipboard), behind him is LDRydr, and in background wearing glasses is Tom Melchild (Cal24Master):

422680791_vjULZ-XL.jpg

TurboDave!

422680906_6yXUr-L.jpg

Here you can see just a little bit of TurboDave's massive toolbox on the back of his Tanji cell:

422682335_RbagJ-XL.jpg

Cal24 Rallymaster Tom Melchild:

422682566_xSbrK-XL.jpg

Dean Tanji:

422682251_UYJ7Z-L.jpg

Recent FJR convert Jerry White (in yellow 'Stich):

422682516_hU6uj-M.jpg

RenoJohn (left) and Kaitsdad:

422682063_hcdUW-L.jpg

beeroux and TurboDave:

422682172_f59vr-L.jpg

See all 33 photos here.... nice shots, as always, Steve!

Definetly missed an excellent turnout ! I met a few new to me people & several that I know there & counted at least a dozen FJRs. It was nice kickin' tires & talking to all. I stayed in Redondo Beach overnight & visited some relatives, Pier, & home I was raised in before heading back to Arizona.

Dean Tanji reports the following

Manufacture/RidesBMW 14

Scorpion 3 BMW 1 [SIZE=8pt]{edit: Not sure what Dean means here....}[/SIZE]

Yamaha FJR 14

Honda GL1800 5

Honda ST1300 2

HD 5

Suzuki 2

Passengers 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Scorpion 3 BMW 1 [SIZE=8pt]{edit: Not sure what Dean means here....}[/SIZE]
I'm pretty sure he means this:

07pinksRTE%20(3).JPG

Definitely a great time, good folks and nice weather. I hope to get to my camera and post up a bit of the fun.

Big cheers to Dean for putting this on.

Check this link for pics of the storage boxes on the Tanji Fuel Cell. They are for sure "function over form"!!https://picasaweb.google.com/oldlion1/Husky...AETanjiFuelCell#
Hey Dave, how do you attach those things to the Tanji?
Jerry, check pic #2 and you will view just below the boxes some stainless steel screws. I drilled the bottom of the boxes to match the available slots on the top of the fuel cell and merely mounted 4each screws in the bottom of the boxes.