Blast from the past...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just looked up at the FJRInfo site and they have a picture from the Midwest tech day in April 2004...

I see Brent (quicksilver) and Mike(yamaholic) looking over Mike's bike...

RP-1916.jpg

That was back when the FJRs were some shade of silver unless you painted it yerself.

Met Mike and Brent that day.

Cool blast-from-the-past photo wheatie! Those were the good ol days. Before all the asswipes with their ghey blue bikes showed up.

My roads suck, so we had plenty of time to play with maintenance stuff.

That was some unbelievable weather for April!

Next Indiana Spring ride with be Brown County, to be sure. :lol:

Back then, this was a huge group of FJRs!

1162254689_49053f4d77.jpg

My, My, My!!!

Yes, that was a HUGE group for April 2004. Brent (quicksilver) hosted riders from MI, IN, OH, and IL that day.

Wheaty must have been taking the pic or peeing in a bush somewhere.

I see FredFJR in the pic too. ALFJR was there if I recall as well...hmmm who else...memory is fading to remember the names.

Good times, boyz, good times!

Yep, it was at that meet that yamaholic/mcarp invited me to visit Ohio sometime if I was passing through. In my mind, I was kinda like okay...but then in Fall of '04 he and fastfeejer gave me a personal tour of the Hocking Hills area and areas adjacent to Athens, OH. He showed me a whole different side of Ohio that's for sure. :yahoo:

I haven't ridden with you Brent since then, but Brown County and south sounds great! :clapping: