Blues & Brews, Laughlin

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusorelius

Reaction score
Today (Friday 4/5 thru sunday 4/7) Free show Colorado Belle Laughlin (Buddy guy plays tomorrow nite at a not free show) I will be go'n today. Bands start at 2pm thru midnight. Today & Saturday. I will be go'n Sunday afternoon (bands play 12pm thru 8 pm) & spending the nite at Harrahs (room just $20, so's I can partake in the Brews)

8622409696_89a9d78856_z.jpg

That has to be the 'deal of the year'!

Let's see, if I left now....... no, still too much snow in the passes.
smile.png

Enjoy.

What a coincidence..we are spending a few days here in Laughlin before we continue home to frozen Canuckistan. You pick the time and I would love to meet for a visit.

Kasey...missing the FJR.

What a coincidence..we are spending a few days here in Laughlin before we continue home to frozen Canuckistan. You pick the time and I would love to meet for a visit.
Kasey...missing the FJR.
I rode over there with some friends for lunch ( on my cruiser) & watched 2 of the bands in the afternoon. I will be around my home town tomorrow Saturday (Kingman, Az) Then I will be back over Laughlin on Sunday some time after lunch & will be watch'n the bands the rest of the day & evening. Can meet ya by the bands sunday afternoon? Or ?

8623814889_6a57292b0c_z.jpg

8623812913_9b6eb54e81_z.jpg
8623813567_d600d75b5a_z.jpg

Lionel Young Band Blew it out! Chris Hiatt was Awesome! (drummer strikes a stick up pose for my camera)

Last edited by a moderator:
I rode over there with some friends for lunch ( on my cruiser) & watched 2 of the bands in the afternoon. I will be around my home town tomorrow Saturday (Kingman, Az) Then I will be back over Laughlin on Sunday some time after lunch & will be watch'n the bands the rest of the day & evening. Can meet ya by the bands sunday afternoon? Or ?
Sun. afternoon by the bands is good - you pick the time. I don't have the bike with me this trip so you'll be looking for a white-haired snowbird wearing a green YUMA t-shirt.

Ok Kasey, a good time to meet me would be 2pm. I'll be there after lunch about 1 till 3pm then I'm gonna go check in at the hotel , perhaps a dip in the pool. Then I'll be back at the bands around 5pm. I'll have a black visor on that says grand canyon railway.

Btw I'm driving my car ( a blue 92 Camaro) as winds with gusts over 50mph & rain tomorrow!

Marcus and I met up mid-afternoon and had a nice visit; great to put a face to the Forum name. Neither of us was riding an FJR tho'.
smile.png
Ok so I had two beers and now can't remember how to attach the photo; hate when that happens!! (BTW I wasn't driving.)
rolleyes.gif