Bluetoot operation with your thumb

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenham

Reaction score
With the addition of my SENA SM10 bluetooth helmet headset I have been on a quest to find an easy way to change volume and MP3 controls for my Android phone because the phone locks, it's in a cradle, you have to take your eyes off the road and the general movement of riding a motorcycle makes using the phone screen unusable.

I found this handy little device. It has both a handle grip saddle, and an adhesive pad.

I use the hand grip saddle and can operate my phone and the MP3 controls with my thumb, never taking my eyes off the road. The best part is it was only about $25

https://www.amazon.com/Satechi%C2%AE-Bluetooth-Button-Series-Samsung/dp/B00RM75NL0

OK, you lost me at "Bluetoot". :rofl:

I can control my iPhone with my SMH-10. Before I ride I make certain volume is maxed on the phone, then control volume with the Sena. I also control FF and RW with Sena. The only need for hands or fingers touching the phone, is to check weather radar.

Yes - for sure, just max out music / speaker volume on phone before riding..... start playing music in your helmet, and adjust volume on the Sena from there..... no need to add external devices to an already worked out solution....