Borrego Springs Run march 30th 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much. Just as I remember it.

On my Iphone it is a really great video. Much better viewing than on a PC IMO. I am blown away.

Last edited by a moderator:
"if?" all the stars are lined up in the celestial heavens, and my bike starts in the mroning, I will be on some of the same roads this coming Saturday, April 6.

Thanks for the video Richard and for the pre-ride case of vertigo.
smile.png

First off, nice Vid Richard. Did you not come in form SD off the Mountain on those nice twisties, I think Montezuma or something???

Also Not enough pix. I don't know which SoCal clowns showed up. I didn't see any mention of Santa Fe Dreamin', I would have gone if I knew he wasn't going. ;)

Looked like a great ride/time.

Richard, really enjoyed the video, especially the views from the helmet mount. I am sending a copy to my wife in hopes you will allow me to purchase a camera for my trip to Colorado this summer. Hopefully, on a nice shinny 2013 FJR. This video is the best I have seen on the forum.

It looked liked the big Goldwing handled the curves just fine.

Goldwing, cams mounted on helmet and crash bars and both GoPro HD's and 16gig chips in both...

R

Latest posts