• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bridgestone Rebate For Canadian Shoppers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the rebate is only for the BT-023. Does anyone buy the BT-023 anymore?

It looks like the T-030 EVO GT is sold out for this year in the 180/55/17 size.

I see the rebate is only for the BT-023. Does anyone buy the BT-023 anymore?
It looks like the T-030 EVO GT is sold out for this year in the 180/55/17 size.
I really like the BT-023... the rear held up for approx 13000 kms (and the front for approx 17000 kms). It did well in rain, etc. I compare them to the Pirelli Angel GT which have been very good for their stickyness. I actually get less mileage from the Pirelli. I would run another set of the BT-023 with no qualms.

I see the rebate is only for the BT-023. Does anyone buy the BT-023 anymore? It looks like the T-030 EVO GT is sold out for this year in the 180/55/17 size.
I really like the BT-023... the rear held up for approx 13000 kms (and the front for approx 17000 kms). It did well in rain, etc. I compare them to the Pirelli Angel GT which have been very good for their stickyness. I actually get less mileage from the Pirelli. I would run another set of the BT-023 with no qualms.
+1

Interesting...thanks for the feedback.

I really like the T-030 EVO GT but I'm thinking that 13k km will be a stretch. 8k now and the rear is flattening....front looks good though. I bought the EVO's because the Angel GT's were sold out and the new Metzelers were not getting any discount at all.

Last edited by a moderator: