• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

$40 rebate on Bridgestone tires.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one was arguing here ankle biting newb.

I hope you saved some money on tires for your FJR. Isn't that why you came here?

Last edited by a moderator:
56147281.jpg

I bought a set of both......190/55 for the FJR and 180/55 for the FZ1. I've never had a complaint about size.

And for the record, both sets were GTs and I just got an email last night indicating that the second set was approved for the rebate
punk.gif

Oh...Lol...I bought the 190/55/17. THAT'S why it was more. You had me worried for a minute. I currently have a 190/55/17 Roadsmart 2 mounted, and I really like it, so I thought I'd stick with it.

Remember, no matter what your girlfriend tells you, size DOES matter.
smile.png

Yep,

AMT rocks! It was late Tuesday night when I ordered, and Thursday afternoon they were delivered.

That's fast!

Waiting for the rebate now...

Shane

Just ordered a pair of the GT's. I've never had a pair, hope I like them. $177 for a set of rubber is just too good to pass up.

You did file your rebate with bridgestone right? It took them right at a week to e-mail me to tell me that each was accepted.
File your rebate paperwork online here: https://www.bridgestonerewards.com/

I got my tires...No word on the rebate yet!

Same here. Got my tires the next day from AMT. No word on the rebate yet.
Haha...YES, I created an account with BT and filed my rebate. I think I did it on the 25th, but maybe the 24th. Either way, not a week yet. I'll wait.

Well, poop.

I've been busy the past few days and just noticed this.

About 8 hours ago I had the local shop put a set of T30s on my Blackbird - a day too late for the rebate.

The rear tire was absolutely to hardest tire I have ever mounted. It kicked my butt so this $40 rebate will be my reward.

The rear tire was absolutely to hardest tire I have ever mounted. It kicked my butt so this $40 rebate will be my reward.
Ha ha!

I love doing sport and sport-touring tires, because they are so easy to deal with.

Now, Gold Wing tires can be a bummer, but the worst are the old 16" Harley rims with spokes. Touring tires with tubes = butt kicked.

All the best,

Shane

Ditto on the 16"er's.

That was the last one that kicked my butt and it was a rear off a NX125. I started off by sawing off the old tire.