• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brodie's Harness (sold). K&N filter (sold).

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRMH Eagle

Reaction score
SOLD - Brodie's wiring harness for Gen II. Installed on my 2007 A last year, about 1,500 miles ago. So it was used on my bike. It has been taken off my bike because I'm stripping the bike back to stock to sell it quicker. Includes printed color-copy instructions. You will need to supply the dilectic grease. Easy install.

$40 shipped in lower 48.

Paypal

SOLD - K&N filter for Gen II. Installed on my 2007 A about 20k miles ago. Same story as above. K&N part YA-1301. It will need to be cleaned.

$30 shipped in lower 48.

Paypal

Pls post your response here AND send an email to [email protected]. (This is not the paypal account.)

The earliest these can be shipped will be Mon 08/13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brodie's wiring harness for Gen II. Installed on my 2007 A last year, about 1,500 miles ago. So it was used on my bike. It has been taken off my bike because I'm stripping the bike back to stock to sell it quicker.

$40 shipped in lower 48.

Paypal

K&N filter for Gen II. Installed on my 2007 A about 20k miles ago. Same story as above. K&N part YA-1301. It will need to be cleaned.

$30 shipped in lower 48.

Paypal

Pls post your response here AND send an email to [email protected]. (This is not the paypal account.)

The earliest these can be shipped will be Mon 08/13.
I'll take the K&N. email also sent