• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cardo Scala Q2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome guys. Glad it is working out. So, how many more do we need? I will wait till Friday for all of you to post and then will contact the seller to add an exact number.

Will he or she ship to Montreal, Canada ?
Yes, someone already asked me and I asked him and he said that it would be around 20 something.

Does he combine shipping if they are going to the same address? I want 2, but I hate to pay $10 each for shipping. If I can get both shipped for $10, I'll take 2. Why not just have him put them up now? I'm sure he's going to order them in, so why not get them all ordered at once?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like one for sure but would order 2 if the extra number would reopen the sale.

Ha! You guys are too quick! I get home from work, hop on the board, and they're gone! I'm still interested in buying a pair, if'n I can get an order in edgewise. :D

I'm out of town tonight, but I'll be back home and on the board Sunday evening. Will the ebay item number be the same number then?

Cheers...

I have no idea why he decided to put a limited number up. I even suggested putting them for the regular price but have alike a key word, or a coupon. he said he will just put them up. What can I tell you it is his business. What I will tell you is I will talk to him and see if he will put more up. I am sure he would. Considering that NightShine wont be back online until Sunday evening I would like to hold off until then to make them available.

I happened to have a miscommunicated with one of my friends and now have an extra unit that I will hold off for someone. The worst case you will have to pay shipping from IL to where ever you are at plus the unit.

For those on the edge, this is a very good price. I was working my own route to grab a couple and someone told me what cost was today. I would say the seller is getting a small discount for quantities, but you won't find a better deal on these.

Got a word from a seller that he would put more for sale once I tell him how many. So, count will be compounded on Sunday and they will be available sun or mon.

And you are not kidding about the price. :)

Not sure why they are back up to $169 but if anyone wants one Alex who put this thing together has an extra one for $140. Contact him @

[email protected]

You might also contact seller directly and ask them for the discount. ?

Just heard from the vendor. He has ordered 14 more units. They should be back online soon at a special rate from the same seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.