• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cee Bailey +4 +2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dang

Reaction score
I am looking for a Cee Bailey +4 +2 for my 2005. Anyone have any suggestions on the best place to acquire one?

Dan,

Next time we hook up I'll let you take my fjr for a ride to check out my +3+2 Cee Bailey. I've found it to be much better then stock.

Dave

PS. There once was a guy on Ebay that sold slightly scuffed (blems) ones and of course from time to time they will come up here.

I have a +4+2 dark tint well used, swirl martks and pitting from I'll guess about 10K miles on the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,
Next time we hook up I'll let you take my fjr for a ride to check out my +3+2 Cee Bailey. I've found it to be much better then stock.

Dave

PS. There once was a guy on Ebay that sold slightly scuffed (blems) ones and of course from time to time they will come up here.

Dave,

Seeing yours gave me the idea in the first place. I could not recall if you said it was a +3 or a +4. Does your have the flip? I was thinking about getting the one with the flip since I know what a difference it made on my ZRX.

I am also looking to get a clear one vs. a tinted one.

Dan,

Dave

Dave,

Seeing yours gave me the idea in the first place. I could not recall if you said it was a +3 or a +4. Does your have the flip? I was thinking about getting the one with the flip since I know what a difference it made on my ZRX.

I am also looking to get a clear one vs. a tinted one.

Mine does not have the flip (don't really like the look of the flip).

I have a +4+2. clear, no flip, that has been used less than 80 miles. I just priced a new one exactly like mine and the total with shipping came to $176.95 so I would let mine go for $80 (shipping included).

dbx

I have a +4+2. clear, no flip, that has been used less than 80 miles. I just priced a new one exactly like mine and the total with shipping came to $176.95 so I would let mine go for $80 (shipping included).
dbx

PM Sent.

dbx
dbx,

did this sale go down?

I may be interested in a bigger screen.

Lee in Leawood, up the road from Olathe

Yep, I got it. Already trimmed it down to a +3 as the +4 was just a tad too tall.

Yep, I got it. Already trimmed it down to a +3 as the +4 was just a tad too tall.

Had to be like me huh Dan? :)

You'll find it to be much better then stock. With heated gear I really don't have mine up too often, but when I do it sure keeps the cold air off of me.

Dave

I actually prefer it down most of the time too, but in the fog or the rain it keeps my visor clean. The stock one would not do that.