Cee Bailey Windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikerkash

Reaction score
I now have 1200 miles on a new Cee Bailey 2+2 with reverse flip on my 06 and I found this to be a great improvement over the stock winshield and it also looks great. I do not know if there are windshield that work better as this is only one that I've tried but I'm very pleased with it and the way it manages the air flow. RIDE SAFE

Just got my CB 2+2 last week and I feel the same way. First trip will be to EOM this week... :D

:thumbsup: My Cee Bailey +6H +4W (non-flip) arrived last week and I have to say that it is awesome. It was shipped with plenty of bubble wrap and the fit was perfect. I am 6'1" and w/ it all the way down I get plenty of air during hot days and at 45+ mph, I take it about 1" from the tallest position and it's as quiet as can be. It's nice to be in that quiet zone to hear the engine purr or listen to some jams w/o having to damage the ears. The CB staff were very friendly and kept me informed on the expected delivery date and progress and if I remember correctly, I asked for and received the "Dallas Cowboy discount" (Or did I pay extra for that?). ;) Oh well, just wish I could get my hands on the FJR forum decal to make it complete. Wish I could join you for EOM, but still caring for Dad has me in TX for next weekend. Next year for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
To flip or not to flip?

A question for the ages.

A happy Rifle customer here. And..............moving this thread to it's proper home..................

Yes i have 2 + 2 with flip top also. Very nice but sucks for me cause i get alot of reflection i never got before.. I do alot of video taping and get a bad reflection now from the flip top curve...So i went to using bullet cams mount else where......But awsome sheild.....There cleaner also works like a champ...

Jdog

I installed a +4+0 non-flip ("conventional"?) yesterday and I like it a lot already. Some greater reflection, but the quality is light years better. I took pictures to compare, will post if anybody cares.

I'd like to see some pics. I'm still undecided on which one to get, it's really tough with so many choices. I would love to see the airflow under some controlled condition like a wind tunnel... :D Now that would be interesting.

Thor - because of the changes in the '06 the +2+2 with flip made a bigger difference on the '05 than I suspect it will on the '06 models.

the pre-06's had a "push" of air on you back at speed and the +2+2 with flip totally eliminated that on my '05. Life is now gooder..

Here you be 2+ 2 flip top

DSCF0004-2.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

Jdog