• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cee Bailey's 23" tall windscreen / trade 21" tall

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRydr

Reaction score
Looking for the tallest one, 23", that Cee Bailey's made for GenII. Prefer slight tint and must be in good condition.

For possible trade, I have a nice 21" tall CB that's slightly tinted. If I find a 23" tall then my CB will become available.

FWIW, I have the 21" reverse flip Cee Bailey and attached the cheap knockoff of the MRA Vario to the top of it. That gives me what I wanted and in the summer I can even angle that little screen down to act as an air scoop. Not quite as aesthetically pleasing as I would like, but not too bad with an additional level of functionality. And Cee Bailey's are like unicorns now.

FWIW, I have the 21" reverse flip Cee Bailey and attached the cheap knockoff of the MRA Vario to the top of it. That gives me what I wanted and in the summer I can even angle that little screen down to act as an air scoop. Not quite as aesthetically pleasing as I would like, but not too bad with an additional level of functionality. And Cee Bailey's are like unicorns now.
Where did you find your faux MRA Vario?

Thanks!

Where did you find your faux MRA Vario?

Thanks!
There was a link on one of the forums about where to order it. It may have been on alibaba, aliexpress, or rakuten, maybe even ebay. I just don't recall. I do remember that it took so long to show up that I had forgotten totally about it. When it finally did, it was like having another Christmas.  :)

I'll see if I can find it in an email archive, but I'm not optimistic.

Try this. It seems similar to what I bought.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Clip-On-Windshield-Extension-Spoiler-Wind-Deflector-For-Most-Motorcycle-Clear-US/353181901590?hash=item523b482316:g:j9wAAOSw7Z5eCrOu

Mine is roughly 5" x 15", measured top to bottom in the middle and side to side at the widest point.
Appreciate it! I ordered one, lots of them on ebay for under $25 shipped. I ordered from a seller in CA, so faster shipping (1 week) with domestic seller versus overseas.

Years ago I had a 90's BMW K1100RS that had a wind spoiler built into the fairing that worked very well. Similar concept with these clip-on wind deflectors.