CFO 2007 - Pick-A-Date

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for May also. I also think all those guys with the topcases leave 'em empty to be used as beer wagons. Seems to be the case at every CFO I've been to... :D
+1!! (I like my beer.)

Love those Arkansas roads:

Arkansas.jpg

TIME OUT!!!

I think We need to step back and work together on this....

Marc and Michelle are great people, But they both are BULLS. :p

They are both planning on organizing this event and i think they should work together...

My input on this SFO-CFO dillema is have them TOGETHER.

Use the pole here and pick the dates that work the best, And we can work on it.

I know the gun got jumped here,We are 6 months away from making this event a reality. But i respect Marc for trying to get this running.

And Michelle is a great resource to have on this also...

Conclusion:

Marc and Michelle are our leaders who stepped up to make this spring a great get together, Whatever the name may be.

Flame away if you think i am out of line here, But i think SFO/CFO should be together this spring.

Adam

ps. Wheaties, Turn that frown upside down! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent idea GB! I really like the idea of a joint event. We can worry about the fall one later. It was never my intention to upset anyone (wheaty). We all wanna ride in the same place so let's get together and do it!

I guess whatever works out works out. There has been talk for quite awhile for us to have our next CFO down in Southern MO or NO Arkansas for some time. There was a few from MO that came to CFO this year and we talked to them about it.

We just decided to get going on it now. I vote that are fearless leaders work it out. But I will vote my opinion on one thing. THey should NOT be together.

Here is the only reason. I would like a reason to come down their twice if I can.

devanator/Mike

But I will vote my opinion on one thing. THey should NOT be together.
Here is the only reason. I would like a reason to come down their twice if I can.

devanator/Mike
Well, I see your point! There is enough Arkansas to go around!

Soo

Is this an enigma? :dntknw:

I don't want to make a big deal about where each group has their rallies. I could care less. I'm actually surprised WFO is going east as far as CO. I also think its great, so maybe more people can take part.

I'm more interested that whereever the groups happen to have theirs, its spread out far enough that each can arrange to go if they so like. And their is always going to be smaller get togethers like the Hooters 400 and the like to take part in also. Just as long as we all stay warm and fuzzy with one another. :p

devanator/Mike

Personally I am open to almost any ride based in almost any town in NW Arkansas or the SW Missouri area. I would prefer a Spring and Fall ride but that is really not necessary either. To my way of thinking the folks that attend are important, lack of rain works well, as do temperatures in the 80's & below are good. I guess another consideration would be a dry Vs. wet county. I also like Glaxieblue's comment about the rides not being too close together-time wise. I am comfortable with Marc (FJR1300) and Michelle (FJRChik) together putting a suggested overall plan, date/s & location/s and then seeing what the comments are. It is my belief that both have a following and that either will do a terrific job and together it would be a great overall plan that they come up with. Give it a shot! Ron

+1 Dev!
[SIZE=12pt]GROUP HUG[/SIZE]

:drinks:

I like the idea of a spring/fall venue, as much as one big everyone get together event.

I'll support what every the captains decide, and well try to attend either, or, or both.

There hows that for wissing out. <_<

I like the idea of two AK. rides in different seasons, no matter what you call them. Guess the Wisconsin guys will need to form the NFO ! :blink: I like riding there too !

I would ask for a decent spacing between all the various venues to allow maximum attendance opportunities and to avoid stealing riders from those folks working so hard to set these up.

Perhaps now is the time for the planners from all the FO's to get together and set dates based on local weather and around other traditional ride events happening in the same areas to maximise hotel availability?

we could always have CFO in Eureka Springs,

In my Road Runner mag they had a shamrock tour out of the Eureka Springs motel their. (can't recall the name). Was really impressed. Whether they could pull off a larger group ride would have to be looked into. From what I here though, any riding down that way is going to be good riding.

Have been down that way 6 times when I was a kid. My dad loved the south. But never have been down their on a motorcycle. Looking forward to it.

devenator/Mike

I am going to put a ride together on May 10-13 in Allison Ar. If things get to complicated, everyone just meet me there....Smitty :p

Just kidding!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to put a ride together on May 10-13 in Allison Ar. If things get to complicated, everyone just meet me there....Smitty :p

Just kidding!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ya know, THATS what i am doing too... Long live the Hooterville 400!

psst. This is our new cfo.

Why does FJR1300's post all say deleted?

As long as there is lots of fast riding, a little talking, and no one wants to apply GoldWing GWWRA rules, I will be there and I'm quite sure several others from Texarkana as well.

And I will have a new tire this time!

Why does FJR1300's post all say deleted?
because he stepped on the wrong toes and got banned :angry2:

As long as there is lots of fast riding, a little talking, and no one wants to apply GoldWing GWWRA rules, I will be there and I'm quite sure several others from Texarkana as well.And I will have a new tire this time!
You know i am up for this! LOL

I will do my best to help you wear it out again! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts