CFO 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are correct sir. Make sure you arrive early enough Friday so I can get everyone good and drunk so they look and feel their very best for the start :p
Know of any good BBQ joints near by??
This is sounding better all the time. What's next? Swedish towel girls to massage the riders after a full day of riding and eating BBQ?

You are correct sir. Make sure you arrive early enough Friday so I can get everyone good and drunk so they look and feel their very best for the start :p
This is sounding better all the time. What's next? Swedish towel girls to massage the riders after a full day of riding and eating BBQ?
Get serious dude, this is the upper mid-west :agent:

We'll have Norwegian towel girls :fans: IIRC their names are Kristen, Rebbekka and Torid.

Actually I'd be happier with some nice FJR girls/ladies/women :wub:

We'll have Norwegian towel girls :fans: IIRC their names are Kristen, Rebbekka and Torid.

Towel Girl?

1000x500px-LL-2704a86d_opera-singer.jpg

Rick, if you can guarantee she is going to be at CFO, and bring a few of her friends, I will send in my registration fees today, and I bet CFO attendance will be way up this year.
Sorry, Karl and I were just comparing fantasies on what a proper Norwegian towel girl would look like. As much as it would be very easy on the eyes and likely a big increase in CFO attendance I'd rather have some female FJR riders at CFO. I'd trade Kristen, Rebbekka and Torid for Barb, Tyler and Mary Ellen any day.

That doesn't mean we can't keep quoting this ;)

Towel Girl?

1000x500px-LL-2704a86d_opera-singer.jpg
WOW! Madonna on steroids.... :(

swedish_girl_08.jpg

Barb, Tyler and Mary Ellen any day.

That doesn't mean we can't keep quoting this ;)
Why can't we have a cake and eat it too? I know Barb would not mind :)
Would you guys mind getting my permission before posting my wife's photo? :angry2:

Holy crap, I never knew. They actually have pretty good food to. Guess there just aren't enough BBQ fans here in LaCrosse. I bet the Cheese Factory is open though :yahoo: I'll buy the first round of curds... It would be a nice ride down to Chaseburg to this place mayby...

https://www.hideawaybrewpub.com/

Six weeks to registration close still plenty of time but it's also time to get your name on the list :big_boss: I know there's some peeps out there that have said they're coming but haven't signed up. I know, I know $25 is a lot of money to tie up for 6 weeks when it could be earning interest in your portfolio :blinksmiley: :bleh:

Here's where folks are coming from so far.

VisitedStatesMap.jpg

I like the fat chick.. Seeing the ferry ride is going to be outa the question

Somebody wanna tell me the best way to avoid the mess called I80 south of Chicago? I have to drive through there once or twice a week and don't like the idea of it on two wheels..Maybe down to 24 and across to 57 north? :unsure: