CFR Weather Forecast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after 3 days on non-stop rain at SFO '09, and getting dumped on and riding through flooded roads after riding the Dragon at EOM '09, that forecast looks downright peachy!

Now all I need ta do is get a new front tire on the FJR and we'll be good to go...

The forecast is rapidly improving, possible rain on the Monday but the rest of the week looks very good.

Chris

Other weather links:

The WeatherNetwork

Environment Canada (always pessimistic!)

Both links are targeted to Mont Tremblant.

On the Environment Canada, click 'Radar & Satellite' on the left menu, then click 'Radar'. Click on the little black dot on the map directly below Ottawa. The screen will refresh to show you a radar snapshot within the last 10 minutes with Mont Tremblant in the upper right corner of the map. Click on the 'Play' button above the map. This will animate the radar for the last hour. VERY HANDY as you can see which way any rain/snow is moving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Skies with some high cloud in Ottawa this morning

Environment Canada forecast (Pessimistic)

Issued : 5:00 AM EDT Sunday 20 June 2010

Today

Cloudy with sunny periods. 60 percent chance of showers this morning.

Clearing this afternoon. Fog patches early this morning. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.

Tonight Cloudy periods. Low 9.

Monday Sunny. High 25.

Tuesday Sunny. Low 9. High 27.

Wednesday Sunny. Low 10. High 27.

Thursday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 23.

Friday Sunny. Low 10. High 25.

Absolutely perfect :clapping:

Chris

So, after some calculations and estimations, you're saying that it's going to be very nice. I'll be out of here in about an hour, taking the long way through the Adirondacks. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have to be in the area today - daughter's camp is having an open house (and it is 15 minutes from St. Jovite on the 329, just east of St. Agathe). We're going up with 2 of her friends, and so we'll be caging it . . . the back roads to her camp via Lachute are excellent riding.

I certainly hope I can get out Tuesday - that forecast looks to be flawless for the entire region . . .