• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Change of plans for Fuel Cell GB - Re: Ordering Cell

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyway

Reaction score
I am starting this thread here, so that nobody misses it. Please keep all responses related only to the subject at hand.

There has been a slight change in plans for the fuel cell purchase. Originally I was going to have you guys all contact Tourtank directly to place the order. Well, now you have to mail me funds directly and I'll be making out the check to go directly to them.

VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE DON"T MESS THIS PART UP!! PLEASE INCLUDE ALL THIS INFORMATION WITH PAYMENT.

I need a mail too address that is acceptable for Fed-EX for all the lower 48 state players.

Canadian buyers - I will recieve all Canadian Cell orders myself, and will be shipping you guys everything directly as one package from my shop via USPS Global Priority. That includes cell, mounting hardware and covers.

Phone number and email address (please don't forget this) in case Tourtank needs to contact any of you for whatever reason.

I need a check made payable to Ian Laing in the amount of $210 USD for all people who want to purchase the fuel cell. This price includes fed-ex and saves everyone around $40 based on my configuration vs. going direct to Tourtank. This is my cost and I'm not making a dime on it, this is passed straight on to you guys.

Please mail all checks to:

Ian Laing - Tourtank for FJR

16928 B Crestview Drive

Sonora, CA 95370

Will there be a signature required for delivery? This will effect where I have it delivered.

Great job Ian, your really going above and beyond with this one, thank you. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Will there be a signature required for delivery? This will effect where I have it delivered.
If you have any special arrangement required for delivery, please make sure this is included with your payment.
I do not have any special arrangement required, unless a signature is needed for delivery. I'm just trying to get the right info to you rather than an either or scenario for you to decipher. Some vendors requirer a signature at delivery so they have proof that the product was delivered correctly and on time. If I know this up front I can give you an address that will have some one available to sign for the tank.

Thanks.

Just a suggestion Ian... you might want to give folks a deadline... or the checks will straggle in over a lot longer time...

Bumpity! My check is in the mail. Come on guys lets get the ball rolling!

:clapping:

I'll write the check tonight, mail it tomorrow. Quit pushing back there already!! ;)

I can't get the check out to you until early next week Ian. Hate to be a bad guy here. Self-employment does suck when you can't get people to pay you promptly. Not trying to come up with excuses, just reality. BUT I WILL GET IT TO YOU.

devanator/Mike

I can't get the check out to you until early next week Ian. Hate to be a bad guy here. Self-employment does suck when you can't get people to pay you promptly. Not trying to come up with excuses, just reality. BUT I WILL GET IT TO YOU.
devanator/Mike
No worries Mike, everything will work out.