Changing plugs - how bad did I just F up?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She'll need one of these, too.....

jackass-1.jpg
Howie knows how to put the icing on the cake!!
Uh AJ, that was not exactly white icing that RadioHowie was squirting on that cake! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Those were cupcakes, and I didn't hear you complain at all while you were eating the whole batch!

to suppress undesirable noise

[/quote]

I need to get one of these for Mizz bust! ;)
Listen up you SOB, did you honestly think no one would tell me about this post? GAWD! AJ is so right, you are an idiot! :angry2: You'd better hope that fat neighbor girl leaves her door unlocked cause you're gonna need a lotta lovin' before the night is over...

OH SHIT BUST!! I'm about 1500 miles away and even I am hiding in the bathtub from this Tornado!! You done did it Now!! Good Luck! :ph34r:

OH SHIT BUST!! I'm about 1500 miles away and even I am hiding in the bathtub from this Tornado!! You done did it Now!! Good Luck! :ph34r:

Ain't no F1 gonna shake me :lol:
Wait!! What?! Are you talkin' to Me?! I don't know you! Please don't talk to me right now! I'm stayin' as far away from you as I can! I don't know Nuttin'! :ph34r:

Big talk for a guy talking from behind a locked bedroom door!!! :finger:

It's across the lawn with a window overlooking my house Pickledik.. So there!!! :2handed:

What U see in yer 'safe House"

40NutsOnYerPuter.jpg

and mine..

I-got-a-picture-of-my-girlfriend-boobs-covered-with-bra-i-find-it-so-sexy-sexy-boobs-bra-girlfriend.jpg

:blum: and :fuck:

Last edited by a moderator:
to suppress undesirable noise

[/quote]

I need to get one of these for Mizz bust! ;)
Listen up you SOB, did you honestly think no one would tell me about this post? GAWD! AJ is so right, you are an idiot! :angry2: You'd better hope that fat neighbor girl leaves her door unlocked cause you're gonna need a lotta lovin' before the night is over...
Now Yer fucked! She even threw in the fat neighbor chick. Goddamm...I've been in trouble before, but never this kinda trouble.

Maybe she'll calm down before the weapons of mass destruction arrive parcel post! Unless that Jackass Beemerdons used overnight mail. Then you're a dead man...Under the bed of a fat chick.

Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww....

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm having visions of this tiny field mouse looking up at a 70 lb Buzzard swooping in for the Kill and the field mouse has his middle finger out saying: FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU!! I AIN'T SCARED OF Y...................... Just before the lights go out!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm having visions of this tiny field mouse looking up at a 70 lb Buzzard swooping in for the Kill and the field mouse has his middle finger out saying: FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU!! I AIN'T SCARED OF Y...................... Just before the lights go out!! :lol:
Got that same picture, except the tiny field mouse has a cocked and locked .45 behind his back, just waiting for the Buzzard to get in range. Come get some, bitch!

BeemerDon, you don't love me any more? Send me a Ma Deuce and I'll love you long time! You numba 1! :lol: :lol:

Gawddamn!! You are a supportive buncha bastages ain't ya's?

too bad it's the wrong side
You need to either get out from under her bed or start looking for a lot of support cause I hear she's invited her "larger than life" sister over. I doubt that bed frame is gonna hold up with both of them on there and it's sure to hurt a heck-of-a-lot more than the spark plug did. :lol:

You need to either get out from under her bed or start looking for a lot of support cause I hear she's invited her "larger than life" sister over. I doubt that bed frame is gonna hold up with both of them on there and it's sure to hurt a heck-of-a-lot more than the spark plug did. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK, I just Pee'd Myself Laughing! :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK, I just Pee'd Myself Laughing! :ph34r:
You and me both brutha....you and me both!

Why, You two timing Bastard!!!! :glare: You are going to suffer badly for this indiscretion.

Rest assured Tech Weekend is coming and you're going to wish you were never born :eek:

Why, You two timing Bastard!!!! :glare: You are going to suffer badly for this indiscretion.

Rest assured Tech Weekend is coming and you're going to wish you were never born :eek:
This just took an Ugly Turn! Dolly is a Member! And she Types! This Can't end Well !!! :unsure: :ph34r: