• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clothing Gear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arg

Reaction score
My bike isn't getting much interest, but I've also got a closet full of gear I don't need.  This stuff is all old and lightly used.  Haven't used any of it since I got a stitch 15 years ago :).

XL Cloth/Leather Harley Davidson Jacket-$175

XL Harley Davidson Rain suit-Bibs and top-$75

S Harley Davidson Rain suit-Bibs and top-$75

S Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket - $75

XL Joe Rocket mesh pants-$75

XL Teiz Motorsports Mojave Suit. With Rainliner- $100

Size 36T Firstgear Pants. Unsure of model. Full length side zippers - $75

XXL Firstgear Grey Kilimanjaro Jacket - $125

If you're a facebook user you can see my ad once it's approved at https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/285455236604759

Happy to ship for cost.  Hit me up for additional pics or info.

Thanks.

Bump.  Having no luck getting rid of any of this stuff, but hate to dump the Teiz suit or the Kilimanjaro on goodwill. They're nice enough that someone should be using them.  New prices.

XL Teiz Motorsports Mojave Suit. With Rainliner- $50

XXL Firstgear Grey Kilimanjaro Jacket - $50

Really don't care to make any money but don't want to deal with the hassle of packing stuff and making trips to UPS.  If I could just leave it at the UPS store and have the recipient be responsible for packing and shipping costs, I'd be happy to do that.  Might be possible if you have a UPS  account, IDK.  If packing/shipping costs are less than the $50, I'll refund the difference.

PM me if you're interested, I can send you some pics. Too lazy to do here :)