Come One-Come All: 29th Roadrunner Rally, Heber AZ

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
https://www.azbeemers.org/rally2010.php You are all invited, all makes are welcome! AZ Beemers BMW MOA #89: Don't miss the first big rally of the Southwestern riding season. Join your friends in the tall pines of northern Arizona at Camp Shadow Pines in Heber. A weekend of great riding, food and camping awaits you. Your rally fee includes camping and dinner Friday and Saturday nights, continuous coffee, clean restrooms and hot showers.

Relax with your friends at the hospitality pavilion with live bands both nights. Win some spectacular door prizes. Ride the scenic poker rin or the wild back-country GS treasure hunt. Check out the Seymore Zona rides. Motels and cabins are available in the area or reserve a bunk at the camp.

Preregister before April 15 for a $39 admission fee. Rally pins to the first 250 registered. Call Brian Boles at 480-861-2816 or e-mail AZ Beemers at [email protected] Or contact tu Papa Chuy Medina "El Burrito Ballerina: Cell: 480-440-4666 [email protected]

Don,

Are you tent camping this year?

This Heber ride (Roadrunner Rally) is a great ride. I attended last year and it was a great time. However, out of the 250-300 attendees, FJR's were few. If you are interested in getting together with a lot of good people, ride in the beautiful eastern Arizona mountains, have BBQ, live music and either tent camp, rent a room in a bunk-house or stay at a hotel, this ride is the place to go.

Most of the attendees were BMW riders and a really great group of folks.

I can't believe it's already been a year. I'm in Don.

Dan

https://www.azbeemers.org/rally2010.php BUMP REMINDER! As Big-D has stated, the Arizona Beemers Roadrunner Rally is a really fun time with some very friendly people; lots of laughs and chuckles.

The camping is fantastic and you can rent a bed in the bunkhouse if you don't want to drag along a tent; just bring your sleeping bag, towel and a camp pillow. Clean restrooms and nice hot showers.

My Girlfriend Donna and I are staying at the Best Western Sawmill Inn in Heber, Arizona. Just got off the phone with Innkeeper Dave and two smoking rooms are still available for Friday and Saturday.

Don,Are you tent camping this year?

This Heber ride (Roadrunner Rally) is a great ride. I attended last year and it was a great time. However, out of the 250-300 attendees, FJR's were few. If you are interested in getting together with a lot of good people, ride in the beautiful eastern Arizona mountains, have BBQ, live music and either tent camp, rent a room in a bunk-house or stay at a hotel, this ride is the place to go.

Most of the attendees were BMW riders and a really great group of folks.

I can't believe it's already been a year. I'm in Don.

Dan

If you're heading up to the AZBeemers rally on Saturday, May 22nd from East Valley: My girlfriend Donna and I'll be departing from Alma School and Queen Creek Roads at 0530.

We'll be pulling into the Shell Station at Beeline Highway 87 at McDowell Road at 0600 and at Shell at Shea Blvd. at 0615. Cell is 480-440-4666; Don Stanley [email protected]

https://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/az/payson/id/85541 Riding weather is looking great for our AZ Beemers Roadrunner Rally this weekend; some of the nicest in a long time!
Eh? A bit on the cool side. And 20mph winds? Lay off the peyote papa. AOL weather? YGTBKM.
https://www.wunderground.com/US/AZ/Heber.html If you are a girlie-man like SkooterG and cannot ride in 68F degree temperatures and sunny skies: This motorcycle rally may not be for you! Pussy!!!

Peyote: The Breakfast of Champions! A half million Tarahumara, Yaqui, Mescalero, Hopi and Apache Indians cannot be wrong!

Last edited by a moderator: