Congratulations Team USA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8

Reaction score
They beat Canada Last night for the Gold Medal. :angry:

Probably not on to many peoples radar in the states, but up here it is front page on every newspaper.

They deserved the win... should have beat Canada in the round robin, too, but lost in a shoot out.

Congrats to the young men on both teams... played their guts out.

Guess we'll have go and win one in their backyard next year :)

As much as it hurts me to say, Congratulations to the Team USA! :clapping:

Both the New Year's Eve and last night's game were a couple of the hardest played, gut wrenching, sit on the edge of your seat games seen. What a pleasure to witness!!

Hopefully we can shut out the rest of the world again next year and continue our friendly rivalry! Really looking forward to it! :bye2:

I didn't know that Team USA read this forum! Wow, we is famous! In that case congratulations to all of you! Hope you get some new front teeth with the prize money! :clapping:

Well played game on Team U.S.A's part.

I had it posted up in my Facebook status but I'll say it again hear. The World Juniors Tournament is the best hockey bar none that you can ever watch. The only time I ever watch an NHL game anymore is during the playoffs. The juniors have spoiled me.

The World Juniors Tournament is the best hockey bar none that you can ever watch.
+1

No prize money. Just a bunch of teenagers playing their heart out for the love of the game and the satisfaction of knowing they have performed the best they could have. And possibly say they were the best in the world.

Shameless promotion of my Nephew here. He didn't make the cut for Team USA but he did play in Prague this summer.

Quinn taking a shot in the head at home..

quinn.jpg

and a shot from Prague..

praque.jpg

:jester:

Shameless promotion of my Nephew here. He didn't make the cut for Team USA but he did play in Prague this summer.
Quinn taking a shot in the head at home..

quinn.jpg

and a shot from Prague..

praque.jpg

I was so excited about watching Team USA last night and seeing these photos of Bust's Nephew playing hockey: I just went out to my swimming pool to go skating! But unfortunately, my swimming pool here isn't frozen like it would be in Canada or Owosso, Michigan: So, Bear my Labrador Retriever and I went for a morning swim instead. 70 degrees here, Hey Bust-A-Nut!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, Tie a big assed rock to your waist an jump in the deep end..
:fuck:

Ha, ha; I am already prepared for that! My Paddock Pool is a play pool, so it is only 5'-6" deep at the deepest part of the pool.

I tend to drink a bit while I swim (also tend to drink when I'm doing everything else, except ride my Moto) so I had my pool built so I could stand up and still breathe when I am throwing back shots of Herradura Tequila! I am a big PHX Coyotes fan!

How's "The Colbert Nation Team USA Olympic Speed Skating Team, Sponsored by Budweiser, Dr. Pepper, and The Colbert Nation" doing so far?

Don, Tie a big assed rock to your waist an jump in the deep end..
:fuck:

Ha, ha; I am already prepared for that! My Paddock Pool is a play pool, so it is only 5'-6" deep at the deepest part of the pool.

I tend to drink a bit while I swim (also tend to drink when I'm doing everything else, except ride my Moto) so I had my pool built so I could stand up and still breathe when I am throwing back shots of Herradura Tequila! I am a big PHX Coyotes fan!
Might better tie it around yer head then.. :tease: :taunt:

We tried that schit down here, but the ponds won't stay froze long enuf for any of us to learn how to skate!!

Hat's off to Team USA and congrats to the Canadians for a well fought contest!