Cool Calistoga - March 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyler, thanks for the fun RR and more Spring preview.

When did you switch from the red Spyder to this new deluxe black edition?

Beeeeeeautiful pics Tyler
smile.png
Thanks, Rog... hope you and Deb can make the next one in September... don't care what type of transportation brings you there... just get there as there's lots to do in the area on or off bikes! B)

When did you switch from the red Spyder to this new deluxe black edition?
Last July... picked it up the day before I left for my 2-week OR/WA road trip... you're not paying attention!! ;) :lol:

A couple pics on the way back to the ranch...

I stopped here, put the camera away, sparked up a giggle stick, and spent about an hour with my head in a cloud ….
Righteous, girl.

Very nice photographs, Tyler Risk. Looks like good times.
I recognized a couple of FJR mugs in the group. Gregory and "feejer" Al are now flower-sniffers, huh?
You're gonna ruin those boys.
biggrin.png

I stopped here, put the camera away, sparked up a giggle stick, and spent about an hour with my head in a cloud ….
Righteous, girl.

I recognized a couple of FJR mugs in the group. Gregory and "feejer" Al are now flower-sniffers, huh?
biggrin.png
I have a very special present for you the next time I see you, OM.... :D

Righteous, girl.

biggrin.png
She's just finishing what I started years ago!