CORBIN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! That's pretty bad service. I purchased a Corbin seat through their Florida location and received it in four weeks. It was actually a very easy purchase. The guy who took my order was very user friendly. And the Corbin seat was definitely worth the money I paid. If you paid by credit card maybe you can dispute it and get a refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how it is with CORBIN, they don´t answer to mail or to phone, I orderd a seat for my 2008 FJR and paid the seat 15 weeks ago and I have not got it?? Goran

Finland

HELP, HELP :clapping: :angry:
I'm on my 5th Corbin seat ,,, needless to say I like them ,, I've ordered them direct from Corbin ,,

except for one I ordered thru a MC shop... No problems ,,,

the one for the FJR I ordered last year ,,, they said it would take about 6 weeks ( if I remember right )

got the seat in about 2 weeks...

Does anyone know how it is with CORBIN, they don´t answer to mail or to phone, I orderd a seat for my 2008 FJR and paid the seat 15 weeks ago and I have not got it?? Goran

Finland

I'm on my 5th Corbin seat ,,, needless to say I like them ,, I've ordered them direct from Corbin ,,

the one for the FJR I ordered last year ,,, they said it would take about 6 weeks ( if I remember right )

Yes and I ordered my 17.9.2009, have not seen it yet. If I some day get it, I will tell you all about it.

Finland

Yes and I ordered my 17.9.2009, have not seen it yet. If I some day get it, I will tell you all about it.

Sorry ,, don't know what to tell you ?? ,,, just letting you know I've had good luck with them ..

I've never had a problem getting Corbin on the phone, speaking with people who knew the product, or in securing delivery of a seat. I just ordere a rider seat for my FJR. They told me the earliest it would be delivered is the end of January becaue the factory was temporarily closed. This was last week.

Here's my Corbin story. I ordered a seat for my FJR about a year ago using their website. In the days following my order I emailed and talked back and forth with one of their salespersons about some custom mods that I wanted. After this series of exchanges I was not comfortable with how the seat would not be able to use the high seat position on the FJR and I cancelled the order. The salesperson tried to get me to reconsider saying that they could add 2" of foam to raise my seat position. I declined. About 6 weeks later a big box from Corbin arrived on my doorstep. What the heck!?!?!?! I refused delivery and returned the box to UPS. My Discover card had been charged about $700. I called Corbin and left messages and I emailed my salesperson but no reply. After several days of this I called Discover and disputed the charge. That was the last I heard from this. The Corbin seat on my R1150RT was very comfortable, but I'll never deal with them again after this very frustrating experience.