Coupla Pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moby one

Reaction score
100_1365.jpg
Took a ride with Escape and Trini today and captured two pics among the freekin' high-speed runs and twisties. :D I had a blast, can't wait to do M119, Petoskey!

100_1364.jpg

Nice pics moby. That Lumberman's overlook came out great. It was good to meet you and take a ride. We'll do M119 sometime. Is that the speed limit or the road number? :D

--G

nice meeting ya in person moby and ya know lots of roads down by gr off the 131 by plainwell that are a bit longer and steeper but might warrent a sleep over some whare ????

just a thought i know the lookey looos are seeing this and saying (wow they are having fun i should get off my but and ride with them.)

We'll do M119 sometime. Is that the speed limit or the road number?  :D
--G
From what i hear 119mph would be a little scary on M-119 :eek: Just as long as they sweep the gravel off of the right handers, right G?

As for Grand Rapids would be very easy for me to do an overnighter due to my job takes me there. Probably won't know too much for sure until after my back surgery. :butcher: