coverall/overall

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zirin5555

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Members

Would any be interested in coveralls with your motorbike brand embroidered on?

I live in Thailand and can get these items very cheap, and the quality of the items is very good.

I have the latest in embroidery equipment, embroidery tools and digitizing software, My Factory will embroider your logo in the most visually appealing, cost-effective manner!

If any would be interested I will prepare some pictures for you.

Best regards Frank

Great Idea. Lab coats, big tuning fork logo on back (12,14 inch?) with the word Yamaha above, FJR logo below. Front - small tuning fork on left chest with board name below. We will look like a bunch a factory mechanics :lol:

Great Idea.  Lab coats, big tuning fork logo on back (12,14 inch?) with the word Yamaha above, FJR logo below.  Front -  small tuning fork on left chest with board name below.  We will look like a bunch a factory mechanics  :lol:
Here ya go Mel............

aaron-evil-scientist.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have bought one of the FJR jackets-$39.00 + SHIPPING and was very pleased w/ quality and would be interested in a coverall as good as jacket.

:( So You did not like my coveralls; please advise what I did wrong.

I would gladly make some chances so all (or most) would ware them.

Best regards Frank

Have bought one of the FJR jackets-$39.00 + SHIPPING and was very pleased w/ quality...
Anybody want my XL jacket for $49.00 shipped (US)? I've worn it a few times, but I'd have it cleaned before sending. I'd like to get a Large but not for another $60.00. This way I could exchange mine for the price of shipping and you'd get a killer deal. It's pretty close on size. If you wear an XL T-shirt it would fit pretty well. I can almost wear Eve's Medium so I figure a large is perfect for me.

BobBrenFair2.jpg

:( So You did not like my coveralls; please advise what I did wrong.I would gladly make some chances so all (or most) would ware them.

Best regards Frank
Its not so much that we don't like them but that we wouldn't want to get caught wearing them. Where would I wear a thing like that? We have a high "Dork Factor" awareness here in the self-concious USofA. I'm sure something a little more mainstream like a wind breaker jacket or sweat shirt would be more accepted.

Keep up the good work though- we have a ton of nerds over here. I oughta know!

Jerome

Its not so much that we don't like them but that we wouldn't want to get caught wearing them. Where would I wear a thing like that? We have a high "Dork Factor" awareness here in the self-concious USofA.
Yeah, I think you have to be at least 70 before you're allowed to wear coveralls in public.

Hello Jerome

You would normally wear coveralls when you repair your motorcycle.

If you spill some oil you will spill it on the coveralls and not your clothes.

Simply protect your clothes from dirt and grime with coveralls.

Choose coveralls for superior protection.

Regards Frank

Hello Jerome You would normally wear coveralls when you repair your motorcycle.

If you spill some oil you will spill it on the coveralls and not your clothes.

Simply protect your clothes from dirt and grime with coveralls.

Choose coveralls for superior protection.

Regards Frank
If the coveralls are made out of the same material as the jackets,they would not be good for working in the garage either. Now if they were made out of a canvass type material or black denim they would be ok.

I would be interested in a black denim or blue denim jacket with just the small Fjr logo on the front and the larger logo on the back. The rest of that flashy crap on the arms,shoulders,and right chest area gone.

Hello Stud64

The coveralls is not made of the same material as the jackets, it would be like wearing a plastic bag when you are working in the garage.

They are made of canvass type material.

I can make you a jacket as you describe no problem, but I can not change the material of the jacket.

If you are interested please writhe to: [email protected]

Best regards Frank