Dang Cat Broke the Mirror on my FJR!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh huh, sure. Should have had it in a case.
smile.png
What? You think I own a garage queen?
Considering the spider webs, yeah....Garage Queen applies.
biggrin.png
tongue.png
Pwned by Howie! But what the hell happened? And how's the cat?
Well, if it was my bike the cat wouldn't be doing so well right now ;)

The cat(s) are fine. We are just lucky they let us share the house with them :D

So looking at the topic on my phone, I had to re read most of the thread twice before I saw that the bike was a model.......

I was trying to visualize a way that a cat could break the mirror.

Small phone with dirty screen and poor resolution = confusion

I need to get one of those.

So looking at the topic on my phone, I had to re read most of the thread twice before I saw that the bike was a model.......
I was trying to visualize a way that a cat could break the mirror.

Small phone with dirty screen and poor resolution = confusion

I need to get one of those.
Well the cat didn't know it was a model! It just broke the bike anyway.

The cat like to sleep on the seat of the model's big brother :D

Oh yeah .... It prefers the Russell!

It's an LD Cat.

... I need to get one of those.
Yes, cats do make very nice pets
smile.png
NO way I want a cat, dog, or any other animal. I have 4 children and they can't be trusted with each other........let alone an animal. We would get investigated by PETA or another organization because my 6 yr old would be carrying the cat around in his backpack for show and tell or something.

I've always wanted to take my cat for a ride on the fjr. Lets see, could take his cat carrier and bungie it to the tank. No, better to have him behind me in case something comes out of either end.
smile.png

I've always wanted to take my cat for a ride on the fjr. Lets see, could take his cat carrier and bungie it to the tank. No, better to have him behind me in case something comes out of either end.
smile.png

Awful story from my grandpa he related a few times after some scotch

He and a couple of buddies were working at a summer youth camp for indigent kids (my grandpa was a child of a prostitute) After building some door rooms and making some improvements to a couple other buildings, they loaded up the 2 beagles that were the "camp" dogs to take them home for the winter. They decided to stop for a few drinks and were thoughtful enough to put the dogs out of the car and they tied them to the bumper of the old station wagon. Unfortunately, they had a few too many and the dogs did not make it.

As he was getting very sick at the end of his bout with cancer, he said that was one of his biggest regrets and mistakes of his life. I know he carried that to his grave. He was a dog lover his whole life. I bet he is hanging out with those 2 beagles right now.

Latest posts