dcarver's Peep O' the Week

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
From April, 2009

TurboDave, one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and E Clampus Vitus HumBugger or something like that!

Turbo rode an Iron Butt Rally, still rides today. An awesome guy. Doesn't post much these days - but he's still out there.

Meet TurboDave.

DSC00691.JPG

DSC00723.JPG

I first thought, O God, another Socal love affair. But once I saw it was about TurboDave, it's ok. It's people like Dave and Petey that keep me going.

Nice write up Don !

I followed TurboDave in the '09 IBR. He is truly an inspiration !

Do I need to join the CBA to get some of that dollar action?

If so, I request #14. I will see you next year as I will be doing Cali flower sniffin' rides next fall.

Nice write up Don !I followed TurboDave in the '09 IBR. He is truly an inspiration !

If so, I request #14. I will see you next year as I will be doing Cali flower sniffin' rides next fall.
You got it #14!

Nice write up Don !

I followed TurboDave in the '09 IBR. He is truly an inspiration !

You got it #14!
CBA...

Now I have finally accomplished completeness!

I always felt I needed to prove myself, BUTT ... NO MORE !!!

Does this mean I can finally use a rest stop or stop at a scenic view?

Good times are indeed ahead !!!

What is required for CBA membership? 2 signup attempts at the web site have gone unanswered. I assume I am unworthy to be a candyass :(

What is required for CBA membership? 2 signup attempts at the web site have gone unanswered. I assume I am unworthy to be a candyass :(
My bad! PM sent, Sir Chuck!

Tony, being a CBA dude is the baddest ass of all!

(No icons on iPad so :rofl:

Great to meet Turbo Dave. I am sure I have meet him here before.

Well call me a Silly Surly, I'v been waiting to be nominated for CBA membership.

My request will follow. I would love to have #27.

Best regards

Surly

Thanks for the pics and update on Turbo Dave.

I consider him and old friend even though we have never met.

We have been friends from the Royal Star forum and it was good to see his red and white Royal in one of the pics.

Later

Scoop

What is required for CBA membership? 2 signup attempts at the web site have gone unanswered. I assume I am unworthy to be a candyass
sad.png

I'd like to hear about that too... didn't realize there was an actual membership... B)

What is required for CBA membership? 2 signup attempts at the web site have gone unanswered. I assume I am unworthy to be a candyass
sad.png

I'd like to hear about that too... didn't realize there was an actual membership...
cool.png
You are listed as CBA # 69

I however an still unworthy.
Sounds like an appropriate number... :lol:

First met Dave at WFO 5 in Reno, NV. Upstanding guy and good American who served our country. Happy Veteran's day Dave and thanks for your service! And thanks for the post Don! pm.

This Weeks's Peep O' the Week is...

DSC03486.JPG

Yep, this is Gary, Duff.

You can call him Sir Duff.

You might wonder why Gary is dCaver's Peep O' Dee Week, but only if you don't know history.

When Tim Bates, Twowheelnut, passed, Gary stepped fully into the breach and helped Tim's wife out with selling off 'stuff' and helping her overcome a mountain of debt.

Gary did not have to do this, he did this out of loyalty to his friend Tim, and I remember.

...another FJR Peep, not tooo active these days, who is a wonderful friend and great guy.

Remember and Honor yer Peeps!

dcarver