Deals Gap Nov 5th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrera930

Reaction score
We are planning a ride Sat Nov 5th to Deals Gap.

Meeting at Wendys at GA400 and 53 between 9:00-10:00

Coming home later that same day

Please join us!

If you have any questions, email me at [email protected]

I will try to be there. My bike is going in the shop on the 4th and I hope they have it out by the evening, but I have zero confidence that they will. Next nearest Yam shop is 50 miles away so they do what they want at this particular dealership, and don't really care about customer service too much. It is a month wait to get your bike serviced! I am just hoping they don't roll their eyes when I buy tires and want them mounted that day!

DG is a super ride, haven't been there on my FJR yet but it is on the "short" list.

tr

Hey carrera930,

Sounds good. Not sure if I'll be able to hang with you all the way up to Deals Gap though. I have to be back for another commitment. At least would like to meet up with you and the other local riders. Assume you are going up through 60 to Suches. Will propably peel off at 76 and cut over to 129 (Blairsville) and run it back home. Did you make it the EOM back in Sept? Just trying to remember if we met over the course of that weekend.

Anyway, unless something major comes up, I'll plan on seeing you at the ralley point. If you would like to trade cell numbers, either send me a PM or reach me at bullcbx (at) comcast (dot) net.