El Jefe's WFO-6 Ride Report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WFO sucked. I hated it. No fun at all. No fun over at the Cdog house, no fun in Club 105, crappy roads, lousy dinners. I'm not going next year.
:rofl: :lol2: Uhmmmm, Scott, just what route are you planning for Denver? :yahoo: :yess:
How'd you know?? Yeah, uhhh...actually I have started planning already. Sick, I know. But I simply can't wait for next year's party.

Holy shit you phuckers are funny!

:yahoo:

That's it! I'm shipping my bike to CA and riding to NAFO with them!! Much prettier than up the middle of the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's it! I'm shipping my bike to CA and riding to NAFO with them!! Much prettier than up the middle of the country.
Well....you should keep in touch with the nutso Californicators because you know there will be some different groups heading to Denver. Exactly HOW is riding across Nevada and Utah soooo much better than across Texas and Arizona?

Well....you should keep in touch with the nutso Californicators because you know there will be some different groups heading to Denver. Exactly HOW is riding across Nevada and Utah soooo much better than across Texas and Arizona?
Oh, I have a simple answer to that.... you head to WFO through Arizona and New Mexico. On the way home you hit Utah and Nevada.

Personally if I can swing the time off I'm heading to southern New Mexico and working my way up to Denver. On the way back I may hit southern Utah before coming home.

yeah i'm sure there will be lots of options on getting to NAFO, i was just playin earlier. since i just flew over some of the route that i would take to NAFO from FtW, i'll need to be finding something more exciting. or just haul ass there and tour CO with the left over time. i guess my point is i wanna see more of the west, not more of the middle of the country. done that my whole life. minnesota to texas. texas to minnesota. time for something new!

btw, not sure how your getting Arizona in the route. u must not be caught up on sleep yet! :lol:

- Insert your own smarmy comments here, like: What happens in Salt Lake stays in Salt Lake. NOT!:
IMG_0566.jpg
Great shots TWN

All of the fine write ups about WFO-6 made me determined to make NAFO-1 next year until I just realized that the Democratic Convention starts in Denver the last Sunday in July and if I’m not mistaken that’s the weekend planned for NAFO.

I will defiantly be there during NAFO. However I will be working my ass off getting ready for the convention.

Couldn’t bring my bike anyway as I will have to fly out the minute the convention is over as the Republican Convention starts 3 days later in Minneapolis.

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: Edit: Change to, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edit: Disregard the second half of paragraph 2, 3 and all of 4. It was late last night when I made this fu-fu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Image of sign removed, two or three copies should surfice.

Where IS that SIGN, it needs to be on my to do list. :dribble:
You failed reading comprehension, didn't you?

Just the long multi syllable stuff, but heck nobody uses that anyway.
Nobody ever goes back to read previous posts where they could find things like this:

Ahhhh, the goal of the ride home - California Hwy 36. A motorcycle welcome sign just west of Red Bluff:" :)

All of the fine write ups about WFO-6 made me determined to make NAFO-1 next year until I just realized that the Democratic Convention starts in Denver the last Sunday in July and if I’m not mistaken that’s the weekend planned for NAFO.
I will defiantly be there during NAFO. However I will be working my ass off getting ready for the convention.

Couldn’t bring my bike anyway as I will have to fly out the minute the convention is over as the Republican Convention starts 3 days later in Minneapolis.

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
Er, traditionally, the DNC holds it's convention in August - late August. ;) But, they do usually eff-up the town for the whole month before what with set-up and stuff.

The DNC is August 25th through the 28th. It is going to be a zoo here but shouldn't be getting up to speed much at the end of July.

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
Er, traditionally, the DNC holds it's convention in August - late August. ;) But, they do usually eff-up the town for the whole month before what with set-up and stuff.
Sorry, it was late last night when I came up with this fu-fu. However I am glad it was wrong, now I will be able to attend NAFO.

I edited the post.