Enough to give you a PISS-POOR ATITUDE!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
This morning when I went out to meet a buddy for some coffee, it was completely dry, though a bit cold and overcast.

Happily, all weather channels said no chance of snow here locally.... just overcast skies.

Those lying cocksuckers!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Here it is a lunchtime...... screw you, Old Man Winter!!!!!!!!!!!

Winterblows.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd post a pic from Stanwood if I new how it Looks the same, and I felt just as disapointed. the shortest day of the year is almost here and it will only get better.

Weather Fornicators, does the first one to get it all wrong get a bonus?

1/4 inch of ice is no fun, we could skate on the street in front of the house..........if I could find my skates.

Been snowing lightly most of the morning on our side of the mountains, but not enough to stick or cause any problems. But yesterday was a beautiful winter day for riding, clear and crisp. Too bad I had to cut it short for the work Christmas party.

Sorry man! 80 here and sunny! Even went for a nice ride and lunch to an outside cafe 50 mi. away! (That was mean wasn't it) lol

EDIT- just ran outside and took pic to rub it in! lol

PC090002.jpg

Sorry man! 80 here and sunny! Even went for a nice ride and lunch to an outside cafe 50 mi. away! (That was mean wasn't it) lol

PC090002.jpg
yeah bt its florida, I wouldnt own a bike if I had to live there.... Come to think of it, I wouldnt live there :)

Nothing but blue skies up north in Wenatchee. A lovely 27 degrees, with frozen snow all about.

PC090002.jpg

[/quote

Hey guys, do you remember the last hurricane we had up in the northwest? :)

"all weather channels said no chance of snow here locally."

Does that include the National Weather Service forecast that is broadcast on 162Mhz?

This might work?

That's what I've been using for years, and if you pay close attention to their percentages for precipitation, they are very accurate and very rarely screw you.

Maybe their forecasting ability is better on the east coast as my home is only about 40 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean.

Glad you made it home OK.

Kids that swim will cure ALL of your weather ills. When you spend all weekend at a meet who cares what the weather is.

Will the Admins. please ban all members from Cali., Texas & Florida until late March / Early April 08 !!

We have the good fortune here of having our ski resorts opening early! Yes winter SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will the Admins. please ban all members from Cali., Texas & Florida until late March / Early April 08 !!We have the good fortune here of having our ski resorts opening early! Yes winter SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's let them ride, just make it mandatory that they post pictures and videos of the rides. Looks like virtual riding is all I'm going to be able to do for awhile. :(

Yeah, its a bitch, isn't it! You guys in the PNW are just spoiled. Current conditions in central Iowa: 15 degrees and freezing drizzle, forecast low tonight: 6 degrees. I can't get enough of it, so I'm driving to Colorado tomorrow (yeah, 4 wheels, but reality has to intrude sometimes). Your weather will warm up long before mine does.

Latest posts