EOM '11

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reservation made check in Wed. check out Sun. :clapping:

(though might camp Wed. night and check in Thurs.) :assassin:

regardless... Looking forward to meeting new and revisiting w/ old acquaintances, and lots of riding way up on my sidewalls with the horizion being sucked through my faceshield at an almost alarming rate :yahoo: :yahoo:

Gary

Hey Gary, looking forward to seeing you again.

I just made reservations for Violione, Scoops & myself over @ the campground. Check in is on Thursday & check out is on Sunday. Betty, the lady taking reservations for EOM campers says that she is trying to fit the campers on 3 group sites. Those sites are very close to the 1/8 mile trail that leads down to the falls. COOL MAN!

Much thanks to all of the organizers of this event from someone who knows the hell.

See everyone come September, Heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
Reservation made at the lodge.

I figured out, if I drive down, we can check out a day early, throw the stuff in the car, ride all day, then drive home that night with help from Mrs. It'll take a hundred of the hotel tab with the same amount of riding. :rolleyes:

That's my excuse for trying out my new trailer anyway.... :D

That means I'll have a full size cooler full of something! :assassin:

I spoke with Betty today and reserved site #44. :yahoo:

I can't wait to get riding. It's snowing at my place again.

Awesome Greg, we have site 43... we're right next door.

Whoo-hoo, I just made my reservation for a woodland room, and I will be arriving on Thursday 22nd and leaving on Sunday 25th. Just a note for

anyone who is thinking about attending, you better hurry, because the lady I talked with made it sound like there were not many rooms left. I

have been to the last three SFO's, last years NAFO, and this will be my second EOM, and everyone of the events has been wonderful! Thanks for all

the hard work of everyone involved in this years EOM, and for goodness sakes, if you have never been to a FJR rally, you really must come and

experience the great riding, lasting friendships, and just a whole lot of memory's that will last a lifetime. I kid you not.

See you in September,

Gary Green

winewhisperer

Well, I plan on stopping by!
There goes the neighborhood. :p

FWIW, When I reserved my spot I told Betty that I was planning to have two tents on one site and she said it was OK.
Could I split that tent site with you? I'm thinking about making my first EOM...
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I already have someone who is planning to share the site with me. You are welcome to join us if they will allow 3 tents on the site.

Well, gang, it's looking like Sooze and I are going to EOM. :yahoo:

We've got a post-EOM trip tentatively kinda-sorta planned and it works into EOM perfectly.

Prolly not going to get there until Friday afternoon / evening, but we'll be there.

Sooo..... What's the 'fruit' gonna be this year?

There is still room available at the lodge...... and I grabbed one! :yahoo:

:clapping: Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :clapping:

Reserved a lodge room today and there are rooms left. This will be my first FJR event.

My wife (Shelly) may come along on her V-Star but I doubt it. She does not care for the Feejer and thinks her cruiser will be too slow for the group rides.

If I do it alone I'll be looking to hook up with anyone passing through.

Later

Scooper

Reserved a lodge room today and there are rooms left. This will be my first FJR event.

My wife (Shelly) may come along on her V-Star but I doubt it. She does not care for the Feejer and thinks her cruiser will be too slow for the group rides.

If I do it alone I'll be looking to hook up with anyone passing through.

Later

Scooper

So are you coming along 2-up?