EOM 2012 Refunds

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
Refunds - In case life throws us an unexpected curve...

One topic that has not been discussed yet is refunds. I wanted to let everyone knowwhat I can do if live takes an unexpected turn.

First of all, I am very flexible and willing to work withanyone who might have an issue with attending after paying for theirregistration. That being said, thefollowing is what I can offer.

No refunds can be offered after midnight on Sunday, 16September 2012. I have to call in themeal guarantee count to the catering company, and I am obligated to pay forthose meals at that point.

For anyone who registered prior to the 3 SeptemberT-shirt cutoff date – shirts were ordered and paid for on 9/4/12. I can refund a partial amount of the rallyfee. The refund will include the cost ofthe meal. I will use part of their rallyfees to cover postage of sending their t-shirt to them.

For anyone registering after 3 September and before 16 September,a partial refund can be given – again, including the meal cost.

There are many things that have already been purchased orcommitted to at this point in the game that a full refund cannot be issued.

If you find yourself in a situation where your plans need to change, contact me directly at [email protected] AND [email protected]. I will be on the road to EOM starting at 3pm Friday. There may be some delay in my responding to your email based on access to email; please be patient - I'll get caught up at some point.

Thanks,

Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
So...say you are on Rt 16 near Tazewell, when can I expect a refund...before or after you run the set of twisties?

:D

Man, you are kind...most OMs, FOs don't offer refunds. You must not have been drinking the rally fee for the past couple weeks. Good for you! :clapping:

You do these rally things so well, yer gonna get a good reputation or sumpin.

You must not have been drinking the rally fee for the past couple weeks....
I have already drank up the rally fees for 2013 & 2016 CFR's.
drinks.gif

If Rt 16 doesn't do it, south entrance to Burkes Garden might.
You need nobbies for that, don't you?

Edited to add... leaving tomorrow? You do suck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Refunds - In case life throws us an unexpected curve...

One topic that has not been discussed yet is refunds. I wanted to let everyone knowwhat I can do if live takes an unexpected turn.

First of all, I am very flexible and willing to work withanyone who might have an issue with attending after paying for theirregistration. That being said, thefollowing is what I can offer.

No refunds can be offered after midnight on Sunday, 16September 2012. I have to call in themeal guarantee count to the catering company, and I am obligated to pay forthose meals at that point.

For anyone who registered prior to the 3 SeptemberT-shirt cutoff date – shirts were ordered and paid for on 9/4/12. I can refund a partial amount of the rallyfee. The refund will include the cost ofthe meal. I will use part of their rallyfees to cover postage of sending their t-shirt to them.

For anyone registering after 3 September and before 16 September,a partial refund can be given – again, including the meal cost.

There are many things that have already been purchased orcommitted to at this point in the game that a full refund cannot be issued.

If you find yourself in a situation where your plans need to change, contact me directly at [email protected] AND [email protected]. I will be on the road to EOM starting at 3pm Friday. There may be some delay in my responding to your email based on access to email; please be patient - I'll get caught up at some point.

Thanks,

Wayne

Please email me your registration info - you should have gotten an email from eventbrite and paypal when you registered - forward that to [email protected]. I am unpacking today and have some other shirts to ship as well - please get this to me asap.

Wayne

Hey there Mr Extreme unfortunately I got hosed by my job at the last minute. Can I still get my 2 shirts that I ordered?

Thanks