EOM 2016 - Wytheville Virginia on September 22-25, 2016 - Ramada Inn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Lord people! There is this thing called self control. Are you an adult? well, you probably are judging from pictures. Are you a responsible adult? Follow state rules... whether you like them or not... or pay the price. That's all there is to it. Jeesh! Choose & stop complaining. That shit gets really old.
Must. Twist. Throttle.
Very good Ken. See how easy it is folks?

IMG_0666.jpg

WTF is a ticket every couple years, live a little. I live in VA and still have a licence.

I'm married to the frickin insurance expert. I come home and throw a ticket on the counter, before I get my gear put away I hear what the policy rate increase percentage is to a couple of decimal points. She got one ticket in 30+ years. Woman, I showed my tits, didn't help.

WTF is a ticket every couple years, live a little. I live in VA and still have a licence.
I'm married to the frickin insurance expert. I come home and throw a ticket on the counter, before I get my gear put away I hear what the policy rate increase percentage is to a couple of decimal points. She got one ticket in 30+ years. Woman, I showed my tits, didn't help.
WTF...did they close the cigar shop? Don't think I've ever seen you post this much, in one day.

I got pulled over for 74 in a 55 zone by a PA State Trooper a month or so ago. I simply acted respectfully and politely to her, apologized for speeding, and she only issued a ticket for "Failure to obey traffic control devices" which carries no points. I'm counting my blessings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woman, I showed my tits, didn't help.
I see there are a couple of people making fun of your "moobs" (man boobs for those not in the know)... I will be no different... Maybe you should've shown them to the cop, instead of Jackie.

It'll be here before you know it! Believe me, I'll be getting plenty of Spring and Summer riding in. I should even make it to your Tech Day. Wytheville riding just sounded good today. I love that area. Lotsa great roads. Just feeling a little down about this cold weather. We're not expecting much snow, but still not my kinda riding.
no.gif

It'll be here before you know it! Believe me, I'll be getting plenty of Spring and Summer riding in. I should even make it to your Tech Day. Wytheville riding just sounded good today. I love that area. Lotsa great roads. Just feeling a little down about this cold weather. We're not expecting much snow, but still not my kinda riding. :no:
At least you can go out to your garage, sit on your bike, and make motorcycle noises.

Got in a great day of riding this past Saturday (55 degrees), but Sunday, someone flipped the switch and we got snow and 31-40, lol. Oh well, tis the season...it'll pass.

Got in a great day of riding this past Saturday (55 degrees), but Sunday, someone flipped the switch and we got snow and 31-40, lol. Oh well, tis the season...it'll pass.

We got a ride in on Saturday ourselves! It was a really wonderful day, and it had been too long. However, we did NOT get any snow this weekend. I sorta wanted some, sorta didn't. We should meet up and ride sometime, dood.

Latest posts