EOM 2016 - Wytheville Virginia on September 22-25, 2016 - Ramada Inn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three days 'til

punk.gif

Well, the proverbial wrench has been thrown into my plans for EOM. Unfortunately I need to be back for the weekend for a business commitment that I cannot get out of.
sad.png
I did order a shirt and perhaps Madmudder can pick that up for me in my absence. In exchange Tim, I will give you my banquet ticket so you can have seconds. :)

On a good note, I will be riding down to Fairmont WV on Wednesday and staying overnight but will have to return home on Thursday. I'm going to miss hanging with everyone and hopefully be able to ride with some of you before the end of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the proverbial wrench has been thrown into my plans for EOM. Unfortunately I need to be back for the weekend for a business commitment that I cannot get out of.
sad.png
I did order a shirt and perhaps Madmudder can pick that up for me in my absence. In exchange Tim, I will give you my banquet ticket so you can have seconds.
smile.png

On a good note, I will be riding down to Fairmont WV on Wednesday and staying overnight but will have to return home on Thursday. I'm going to miss hanging with everyone and hopefully be able to ride with some of you before the end of the season.
I'm sad bro! :(

Better lock-in plans on my Burger Challenge RTE Weekend then!

But to be perfectly clear and so Mike won't put any rocks & dirt up his nose and Iris won't get distracted by lurid daydreaming on the trip to Wytheville (well maybe for both)...

Adulting
Adulting (v): to do grown up things and hold responsibilities such as, a 9-5 job, a mortgage/rent, a car payment, or anything else that makes one think of grown ups. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Adulting&defid=8302298
Besides I may have sold my Tenere this coming Sat pending the buyers inspection. He is showing up with trailer and cash in hand.
greedy.gif
coolsmiley02.gif

All y'all chilluns have a fun and safe meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
But to be perfectly clear and so Mike won't put any rocks & dirt up his nose and Iris won't get distracted by lurid daydreaming on the trip to Wytheville (well maybe for both)...
Adulting
Adulting (v): to do grown up things and hold responsibilities such as, a 9-5 job, a mortgage/rent, a car payment, or anything else that makes one think of grown ups. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Adulting&defid=8302298
Besides I may have sold my Tenere this coming Sat pending the buyers inspection. He is showing up with trailer and cash in hand.
greedy.gif
coolsmiley02.gif

So, you're not gonna make it at all now? Very disappointing
sadsmiley.gif

Adulting

greedy.gif
coolsmiley02.gif

Can we all come by and TP your outdoor toilet?

Getting ready, put new rear brake pads on, filled a plastic 750ml bottle with Non-Carburated Ginger Ale(Scotch) and filled 2 plastic 375ml bottles with Jack D .

No Vermouth , No Bitters , No Cherries Jane and Gina will have to rough it .Rain - X the windshield and visors now to pack a few clothes and be ready to meet up with Fred W and Josie tomorrow at 9AM.

One flask filled with Captain Morgan Silver one with Jim Beam. I already noted there is an ABC store in downtown Wytheville so should be safe......

I hope somebody remembers to bring beer.
Oh no!! This isn't in one of those Dog forsaken dry counties is it? I sure hope not.

I'm planning on bringing some of those green paper slips that they give us at work. The beer people usually let me exchange some of those slips for cold beer. Except in those damn dry counties. Bastids

I'll be bringing along a bottle Kentucky's finest just in case. It don't matter as much if that gets all warm or shooken up in the trunk for 4 days...

You lightweights w your liquor... lol

I've packed the Colorado "medicinal/legal" ultra red-rocket, magically laced blended with 30% laser-light purple haze hashish!. JS'NS!

But, when I do drink liquor, I settle for this....

20160723_211145_zpsedg9tuvl.jpg

Adulting

greedy.gif
coolsmiley02.gif

Can we all come by and TP your outdoor toilet?
What!? You outta Palmetto leaves or are transients not allowed access?
search.gif

Adulting
greedy.gif
coolsmiley02.gif

So, you're not gonna make it at all now? Very disappointing
sadsmiley.gif
Thanks Joe. I tried to put the guy off a week, but he is in heat to ride the next weekend...hopefully on his new to him 2012 Tenere! I guess you will be responsible for tending the fruit jars for me.