EOM 2016 - Wytheville Virginia on September 22-25, 2016 - Ramada Inn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But to be perfectly clear and so Mike won't put any rocks & dirt up his nose and Iris won't get distracted by lurid daydreaming on the trip to Wytheville (well maybe for both)...

Adulting
Adulting (v): to do grown up things and hold responsibilities such as, a 9-5 job, a mortgage/rent, a car payment, or anything else that makes one think of grown ups. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Adulting&defid=8302298
Besides I may have sold my Tenere this coming Sat pending the buyers inspection. He is showing up with trailer and cash in hand.
greedy.gif
coolsmiley02.gif

All y'all chilluns have a fun and safe meet.
Not that anyone cares, but this might more specifically define our fit of adulting. Mrs. Spkldoe received a rather large package just minutes ago. It was a tight squeeze but the dude running the joy stick never touched a thing...WoW! Truck driver has gone back for a second round. Crane setting the house tomorrow. We be up to azz in elephants!

Y'all have a blast this weekend!!! We'll be thinking about everyone. Stay safe.

I'm at work not making eye contact with anybody, you know how that goes. Line and I are leaving tonight around 6'ish. We'll be rolling in tomorrow night around supper time or so.

But to be perfectly clear and so Mike won't put any rocks & dirt up his nose and Iris won't get distracted by lurid daydreaming on the trip to Wytheville (well maybe for both)...

Adulting
Adulting (v): to do grown up things and hold responsibilities such as, a 9-5 job, a mortgage/rent, a car payment, or anything else that makes one think of grown ups. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Adulting&defid=8302298
Besides I may have sold my Tenere this coming Sat pending the buyers inspection. He is showing up with trailer and cash in hand.
greedy.gif
coolsmiley02.gif

Not that anyone cares, but this might more specifically define our fit of adulting. Mrs. Spkldoe received a rather large package just minutes ago. It was a tight squeeze but the dude running the joy stick never touched a thing...WoW! Truck driver has gone back for a second round. Crane setting the house tomorrow. We be up to azz in elephants!

We may just have to stop by and check things out and say hi!

Adulting
greedy.gif
coolsmiley02.gif

Yay! I've heard this talked about since I've known you back in '07. Congrats!

Adulting

greedy.gif
coolsmiley02.gif

Congrats Jim!

Of course we care about how good yer takin care of yer wife.

Good deal!

Sorry to miss you this go around...hopefully next riding season if not sooner.

Thanks everyone.

Mike said to remind y'all that we are only 2 hours out. Stop by and see us. The tomatoes are late and just now at the peak of ripeness. We'll share!

It takes me a while to build momentum Heidi.
winksmiley02.gif
And when Creta gets pissed about something, I get reminded that talk of this has gone on for 40 years! I sent her a text with the pic of the delivery attached. I bet she peed herself just a little and soon she will soon have to find a new give me what for speal...!!
lol.gif

Great EOM to y'all.

I can't copy and paste the previous post with the picture of Creta's new house, but I wanted to post that and add a comment to you, Spklbuk.....

You ARE going to be adulting later ;-)

Same mess on the coast here in North Carolina.

I came down to see the folks before EOM and it's been 3 days of rain here reminding me of last years EOM

Any one heading over tomorrow from the coast to wytheville?

I plan to meander over in the morning.