EOM 2017 - Wytheville 2.0 - Sept 28th to October 1st 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't sleep. All packed and ready to go. Plan on leaving Thursday at 6 AM. Should arrive Thursday afternoon.

Check in, unload trailer, put wife in car and send her on her way. After that it's all up in the air. Ride, Drink, take a nap.

So many choices, sooooo little time.

So nervous that I knocked the bike over , last night in the garage , loading saddle bags.

No damage, other then a few more scrapes and scratches and lost paint.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be leaving at 0dark30 in the morning. Going to try to make it into the mountains shortly after noon. After that who knows thats my only plan. That and getting to Wytheville sometime thursday evening.

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="blufjr" data-cid="1379842" data-time="1506515731"><p>

Picking up rental (DL 1000)in Atlanta in a hour. Will spend night at Deals Gap. Will arrive tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to this gather. <br />

<br />

Ken</p></blockquote>

Looks like plans change and I can attend...is it possible to register onsite Friday night? (Just saw Wayne's earlier post) Is there room in the inn? TIA!

Last edited by a moderator: