eom trophy hunter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpbfjr

WpbFJR
Reaction score
hunted bambi with fjr1300, no guns involved...

bambi.jpg

hunted bambi with fjr1300, no guns involved...
did you get that rat in WV? man o man we got a lot of them here. I have been thinking about going to the state to see if they would support starting a business that harvests and processes deer meat. In spite of the fact that the crime index is very low in WV (especially in my county) the price of car insurance is outrageous because to the number of deer strikes per capita.

I have been thinking about going to the state to see if they would support starting a business that harvests and processes deer meat.
i wanted to take him home, since i had enough bungies...

he had to have been fresh since he had no Rigor Mortis...

butt, it most likely is a violation of some obscure law...

plus, i did not have a helmet for him... :rofl:

dana

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to say something like F$%king deer. But can't spell necrophelia??? either.

Gummy!!! to what Scab said!

he had to have been fresh since he had no Rigor Mortis...
Depends, could have been on the other side of rigor.
well, to avoid gross out, based on my medic background, i'll only say bambi was on the way to, not way from, rig...

which reminds me how how we would taunt rookie firemen on the scene of a natural death in the persons home:

we'd ask them to bring a chair in the room, they'd ask why, we'd tell them 'so rigor mortis could set in'... :rofl:

dana

we'd ask them to bring a chair in the room, they'd ask why, we'd tell them 'so rigor mortis could set in'... :rofl:

dana

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :fans:

that hit my sick, ICU nurse sense of humor with a bulls eye

damn that was phunny :)

Gary