EuroMoto Show 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While there are tons of good, trendy breakfast spots downtown, going out to breakfast on a Saturday morning is also trendy, and these places tend to pack up. I might suggest having breakfast in Georgetown or or Columbia City (Geraldine's maybe?).

Guess I'm out, the Mrs has me signed up to go to The 25th Annual Fred Meyer Fuchsia Saturday Planting Event with her.

Good deal as she needs to get out!

The Seattle Center Exhibition Hall is on the Mercer side of the Center (map). The free parking for motorcycles and scooters is around the block, on the north side of the parking garage (so you can avoid the automated parking ticket machines) on Roy between 3rd and 4th Ave N. There will be signs and event staff to answer any questions

Guess I'm out, the Mrs has me signed up to go to The 25th Annual Fred Meyer Fuchsia Saturday Planting Event with her.Good deal as she needs to get out!
AT least she let you have a play day Thursday! Good to see she is getting out an about
smile.png