Fairing parts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom of VA

Reaction score
I dropped my 2003 silver in my driveway. All the parts I've seen pass through eBay have seem to have dried up. Anybody recommend an online parts dealer who might have good prices on OEM left side upper and lower fairing, and a generator cover?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The best prices that you'll find is University. Someone will be along with the phone #. (My shit's out in the garage and I'm nekkid right now. The neighbors wouldn't take kindly to my white, bare, hairy ass prancing across the car park.) :blink:

I've dealt with MR Cycles a couple times when I needed stuff for my bike. They have great prices, and great service. They are only about an hour from me, so I usually call them instead of the other places mentioned for large parts.

I've dealt with MR Cycles a couple times when I needed stuff for my bike. They have great prices, and great service. They are only about an hour from me, so I usually call them instead of the other places mentioned for large parts.
Better than Gary? Yer kiddin', no?

On large parts where shipping can be a good percentage of the equation, they are cheeper.

Whatever happened to Arizona Motorsports? They used to have great prices--you just had to check everything 'cuz the help was incompetent. Not dishonest, just inept.

Gary McCoy ay University Motors is the best ,, he has been a great source of parts and info ,, after my knock over last summer Gary got my fairing out in 3 days ,, I had it in 6 ,, gets stuff out right away ,, I am waiting on an upper lft $71.98 +$9 shipping ,, in stock!! ,, beat it if you can !! but I think it's a great price !!

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for Gary @ University. I had to replace my right-side fairing and it came in no time for waaaay cheaper than my local shop. I've also ordered some Yamaha parts for my dad's Warrior from him - great all around.

I really appreciate the advice. I didn't call Gary @ university because I'm in the east. I got prices from Arizona Motor sports and MR Cycles in NC. :thumbup: They both had great prices. I emailed the price list to my local dealer just to see if they wanted to match it. I couldn't believe it! He matched the lowest prices and said I could stop by and pick up the parts in 2-3 days. For those in N.VA, I recommend Gary @ Coleman Power Sports in Falls Church VA. They quote retail over the phone but I emailed Gary with a list he did not hesitate to match the web prices. I spent 400 dollars to replace pieces that were perfect a week ago and I'll still have some scratches on left saddle bag. :( A day late, but I could really use a recommendation for the best sliders which don't require cutting.

Thanks

:D